Looking to get a 4 channel amplifier for less than $200

Aj2086

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 18, 2019
Lancaster New York
Hello all I'm looking to power my kicker ks 6.5s and kicker ks 6x9s with a new 4 channel amplifier. I have around $200 to spend but I'm not sure what amp would be best as I know all amps are different, if anyone has any suggestions that would be amazing!

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
Just a suggestion and I am biased because I own one but this baby is BRUTAL, clean and LOUD @ 4ohms.

There’s been great feedback before on this amp but your specific reasoning is questionable.

Op, look for an amp that’s been
Put on a dyno that is proven. If I were spending $200 or less I’d probably grab this:

I just grabbed a new 4 channel and got a used tn4.900

OP
A

Aj2086

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 18, 2019
Lancaster New York
There’s been great feedback before on this amp but your specific reasoning is questionable.

Op, look for an amp that’s been
Put on a dyno that is proven. If I were spending $200 or less I’d probably grab this:

I just grabbed a new 4 channel and got a used tn4.900
I've been looking at that nvx jad800.4, only question I have is how good quality are nvx amps in terms of overheating and sound quality as well as static as volume increases?

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
I inquired on getting one of the vad series as the currently available dyno videos show them delivering slightly more power but also notes
They get warmer than the jad. That said it seems the jad’s are legit

OP
A

Aj2086

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 18, 2019
Lancaster New York
I inquired on getting one of the vad series as the currently available dyno videos show them delivering slightly more power but also notes
They get warmer than the jad. That said it seems the jad’s are legit
Do you think the jad would be a solid choice with that being said? Also I really appreciate all of your help!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds