Looking to buy 12" subs

It's safe to say that the Type R is a decent choice for your power and box setup right now. Personally I think a Type R is an upgrade from an MTX 8k all day every day and a good sub, regardless of what the honks say. If you can squeeze a ported box in that car for two of them, you'll be happy.

It's safe to say that the Type R is a decent choice for your power and box setup right now. Personally I think a Type R is an upgrade from an MTX 8k all day every day and a good sub, regardless of what the honks say. If you can squeeze a ported box in that car for two of them, you'll be happy.
Ya i think I will be happy with type r's. Did your friend say if he would sell me his?

Did you talk to your friend about selling the type r's ?

providence.craigslist.org/pts/4177261521.html is this a good deal?
thats a prefabricated bandpass box with cheap subs. You'll have a very narrow bandwidth of frequency response which means it wont sound that great. Audiobahn subs are mainly marketed for looks not too much performance behind them. Thats why they have to put it in a bandpass to have people think they are loud, but its a one note wonder when it comes to thesee boxes.

my buddy up here has three Type R 12's, if you want to deal semi local I could ask if he is down to sell.I have three SoundStream SPLX-HX12 dual 2's but may be a bit more $ than you want to spend.
Hey does your friend want to sell his 3 type r's?

You need to check your facts.
The xmax on 1 type r is 21mm

The xmax on 1 xxx is 55mm.

I rest my case so help instead of talking **** or gtfo.
Wow this guy is really pathetic.. its like he just went to sonic and listed whatever sub came up first.

Seriously misinformed if he thinks any of the subs he listed is best bang for your buck.

Lmao so many dislikes for this guy.

I have a pair of TC9 12's, They like 1.5-1.8net per 28-32Hz

Fs 31.7

Qts .36

Qes .39

Vas 1.4cuft

Bl 22.57

Xmax 18mm one way overhang

Sens 86.55

Le 2.9mH

1000 rms

$250+shipping

Pulled a 151 @ 38 sealed up not on the dash) with 4 on 3K

They have not been beat on or abused, never hot, In near perfect condition (dusty)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.