Looking to buy 12" subs

Thanks for the help and my price range is around $250 and I have everything I'm just looking for new subs
Yeh I kinda figured bud. Try to talk that guy into selling you those Jl's alone. Theres no way he'll get what hes asking anyway. Also that jbl might be good depending on what one it is but then again its only 1 sub

If you can get your hands on an RE XXX 12 or 15 go for it would be way louder than 2 type r's 1 RE XXX 12 can handle 2k rms. 2 Type R's together can only handle 1k. You could prolly find either locally for around 250-300. You'd prolly have to build a proper box for it though. Try posting an add on your local craigslist
the misinformation with this one is staggering.

You need to check your facts.
The xmax on 1 type r is 21mm

The xmax on 1 xxx is 55mm.

I rest my case so help instead of talking **** or gtfo.
Xmax isn't everything. The old XXX is great for lows but it's not made to "get louder than two drivers of the same size"

Whats the misinformation? And do u have any subs for sale?
If you can get your hands on an RE XXX 12 or 15 go for it would be way louder than 2 type r's 1 RE XXX 12 can handle 2k rms. 2 Type R's together can only handle 1k. You could prolly find either locally for around 250-300. You'd prolly have to build a proper box for it though. Try posting an add on your local craigslist
the new type Rs are 1k rms each

With the XXXs, the newer generation models arent as good as the older versions of the XXX so hunting for the good version is not "easy" so to speak since they are like a car audio fanatic's collector's item nowadays.

power isnt the only way to get louder. 1 sub vs two subs on the same power, advantage of two subs, there's double the cone area with two motors working together so 2 type Rs wouldn't be too far off from an RE XXX on 2k rms, but then again, the older REs were waaay underrated, lots of people pushing 3k clean rms daily to them. I doubt you want to be running that kind of power with your budget since your going to have to fork over money for Big 3 wiring upgrade, A good battery bank, and a high output alternator.

2 Kicker CVR 12s for $100 + shipping.. They'd do okay in a good box but I'd go with something else
He'd like the CVR's they will do just as good as 2 Type R's. Give them 1k rms and they sound good tbh its what I run. I know they aint nowhere near the best but I do know for a fact they are equal to 2 Type R's and before anybody comes making a stupid @$$ remark they better go have someone hook up 2 Type R's in 1 car then 2 CVR's in another and feed both 1k rms. And make sure they dont know which car has the Type R's and I guarentee they wont be able to tell the difference.

They sound good in a 3.75 cubic foot ported box

You need to check your facts.
The xmax on 1 type r is 21mm

The xmax on 1 xxx is 55mm.

I rest my case so help instead of talking **** or gtfo.
Instead of Brand flashing like you've been doing i'm actually worried about what his overall budget would be and what would work in his car and his system AND his electricals.

ANYONE can just say oh this f**King sub is KING BUY IT BUY IT.

but does anyone care about the goals and how he wants to them and is it safe for him to do so?

You can run all the RMS you want but if your voltages dropping to the low 10s then all your equipment is fked. So instead of bringing up your car audio brand name swag faggery. Actually put some thought into the advice you give.

Instead of Brand flashing like you've been doing i'm actually worried about what his overall budget would be and what would work in his car and his system AND his electricals. ANYONE can just say oh this f**King sub is KING BUY IT BUY IT.

but does anyone care about the goals and how he wants to them and is it safe for him to do so?

You can run all the RMS you want but if your voltages dropping to the low 10s then all your equipment is fked. So instead of bringing up your car audio brand name swag faggery. Actually put some thought into the advice you give.
You clearly dont read whole posts you read a lil bit then come up with a whole line of ****. Why dont you go find something better to do with your life instead of talkin **** on the web. You aint here to try to help so why bother sayin ****. Trynah build some internet fame?

He'd like the CVR's they will do just as good as 2 Type R's. Give them 1k rms and they sound good tbh its what I run. I know they aint nowhere near the best but I do know for a fact they are equal to 2 Type R's and before anybody comes making a stupid @$$ remark they better go have someone hook up 2 Type R's in 1 car then 2 CVR's in another and feed both 1k rms. And make sure they dont know which car has the Type R's and I guarentee they wont be able to tell the difference.
They sound good in a 3.75 cubic foot ported box
Just stop lol their both garbage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.