Looking to buy 12" subs

Just stop lol their both garbage
You've clearly never heard them. Just because there is better subs it doesn't mean they are garbage. They are from from it. Not everybody can afford to run top notch subs or dump thousands into a system. Some people have lives and bills to pay. Along with actual jobs instead of having money handed to them from selling drugs or kissing their mom n dads @$$

You clearly dont read whole posts you read a lil bit then come up with a whole line of ****. Why dont you go find something better to do with your life instead of talkin **** on the web. You aint here to try to help so why bother sayin ****. Trynah build some internet fame?
I can probably help him waay better then your misinformed @ss

You've clearly never heard them. Just because there is better subs it doesn't mean they are garbage. They are from from it. Not everybody can afford to run top notch subs or dump thousands into a system. Some people have lives and bills to pay. Along with actual jobs instead of having money handed to them from selling drugs or kissing their mom n dads @$$
Trash

and your here to provide wrong and outdated information now how does that make you feel?
Actually its not wrong nor outdated information nerd. Its 100% correct and we both know it. You just aint man enough to admit when your wrong. And since it aint clear enough for your blindly retarded @$$. I'm actually trying to help the guy and giving him ideas on $h1t he can afford. Also most of my posts on this forum are advice and help for people. 90% of your posts on this forum are either talkin $h1t to someone or doggin someones ****. Find 1 of your past posts where you posted on someone elses thread just to help. Not one where you posted talkin $h1t or doggin peoples stuff. I dont think you can.

Actually its not wrong nor outdated information nerd. Its 100% correct and we both know it. You just aint man enough to admit when your wrong. And since it aint clear enough for your blindly retarded @$$. I'm actually trying to help the guy and giving him ideas on $h1t he can afford. Also most of my posts on this forum are advice and help for people. 90% of your posts on this forum are either talkin $h1t to someone or doggin someones ****. Find 1 of your past posts where you posted on someone elses thread just to help. Not one where you posted talkin $h1t or doggin peoples stuff. I dont think you can.
lol wut? now your forum stalking me? I'm flattered! But..... At least do it right man, most of my posts have been about trying to help beginners out or just talking about products.

I've heard and ran both. MUCH better can be had. They're pretty much garbage. I'm a college student and buy my own equipment with my own money, so not being wise with your money isn't an excuse.

lol wut? now your forum stalking me? I'm flattered! But..... At least do it right man, most of my posts have been about trying to help beginners out or just talking about products.
Like I said moron you can't. If you could you woulda posted a link. But its whatever I'm done fighting with you. Find something else to get your rocks of faqqot. At least I was trying to help which you clearly were not.

I've heard and ran both. MUCH better can be had. They're pretty much garbage. I'm a college student and buy my own equipment with my own money, so not being wise with your money isn't an excuse.
Tell em T.

Lol

If you can get your hands on an RE XXX 12 or 15 go for it would be way louder than 2 type r's 1 RE XXX 12 can handle 2k rms. 2 Type R's together can only handle 1k. You could prolly find either locally for around 250-300. You'd prolly have to build a proper box for it though. Try posting an add on your local craigslist
You have no idea what you are talking about. 2 Type R's can easily handle 2k. And given that both the type R's and the xxx were both receiving 2k and in proper boxes the type R's would be louder just by way of cone area alone. The xxx is an amazing sub but one 12" xxx is not going to be louder than 2 type R's on the same power

Babykinns must've gotten 15 dislikes in this thread. Lol! Not a record but pretty funny... Some people just need to shut the fuck up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.