Looking for some "good" mids

Get some more of that liquid courage and do it tonight. F### the neighbors.

The neighbor lady is part of the HOA committee. I apologized once already. She told me it was vibrating her couch. What midbass song is good for a video? My tweets aren't hooked up right now, so, that might help.
15797468865312069283439648152836.jpg

Loser by beck nah idk maybe
My name is mud by primus
Tweeters unhooked?

I screwed up my install. I thought the tweets were on channels #1 and #2. I was wrong (#3 and #4) and fed them a bunch of low frequency meant for the midbass. So, I have a new set, but haven't installed them yet, because I'm fighting an oil leak. My first attempt at speaker pods. 3 layers of 1" MDF, and attempted piano black.

15797547826583372826263739088203.jpg
15797548372798061249201978168051.jpg

The guys over at DIY got back to me and said the anarchys will be back in stock. Said that his last batch got bought up by a company and that's why they're sold out right now. If your willing to wait the anarchys will be back.

Blackouts are the worst then you hear about what you did from someone else
"I did what"🤔

Wake up, find your phone, read the texts, and start with the apologies. Btw, alcohol and ambien don't mix well. I ended up asleep against a stop sign at 4 a.m. The cops woke me up. Not good! Cost me 33 days.

Wake up, find your phone, read the texts, and start with the apologies. Btw, alcohol and ambien don't mix well. I ended up asleep against a stop sign at 4 a.m. The cops woke me up. Not good! Cost me 33 days.
Get your sh1t together.
You're supposed to take ambient to help you sleep not to get even more fd up. I mean really You're supposed to take stimulants with booze not another depressant.
You're probably an alright guy why let booze etc. mess things up? He// smoke weed if you feel like you need a altitude adjustment. Doubt you'd wake up next to a stop sign.

Get your sh1t together.
You're supposed to take ambient to help you sleep not to get even more fd up. I mean really You're supposed to take stimulants with booze not another depressant.
You're probably an alright guy why let booze etc. mess things up? He// smoke weed if you feel like you need a altitude adjustment. Doubt you'd wake up next to a stop sign.

I couldn't fall asleep and was prescribed ambien for insomnia. I didn't take it to get more fugked up. I C people drink and smoke weed together all the time. Xanax and alcohol as well. I never said I was perfect. Everybody makes mistakes. Just being honest. Everybody has sh1t!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.