Looking for some "good" mids

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
Loser by beck nah idk maybe
My name is mud by primus
Tweeters unhooked?
I screwed up my install. I thought the tweets were on channels #1 and #2. I was wrong (#3 and #4) and fed them a bunch of low frequency meant for the midbass. So, I have a new set, but haven't installed them yet, because I'm fighting an oil leak. My first attempt at speaker pods. 3 layers of 1" MDF, and attempted piano black.

15797547826583372826263739088203.jpg
15797548372798061249201978168051.jpg

Mpoole96

YukonBassProject
Premium Member
Nov 13, 2019
Aurora CO
The guys over at DIY got back to me and said the anarchys will be back in stock. Said that his last batch got bought up by a company and that's why they're sold out right now. If your willing to wait the anarchys will be back.

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
Blackouts are the worst then you hear about what you did from someone else
"I did what"🤔
Wake up, find your phone, read the texts, and start with the apologies. Btw, alcohol and ambien don't mix well. I ended up asleep against a stop sign at 4 a.m. The cops woke me up. Not good! Cost me 33 days.

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
Wake up, find your phone, read the texts, and start with the apologies. Btw, alcohol and ambien don't mix well. I ended up asleep against a stop sign at 4 a.m. The cops woke me up. Not good! Cost me 33 days.
Get your sh1t together.
You're supposed to take ambient to help you sleep not to get even more fd up. I mean really You're supposed to take stimulants with booze not another depressant.
You're probably an alright guy why let booze etc. mess things up? He// smoke weed if you feel like you need a altitude adjustment. Doubt you'd wake up next to a stop sign.

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
Get your sh1t together.
You're supposed to take ambient to help you sleep not to get even more fd up. I mean really You're supposed to take stimulants with booze not another depressant.
You're probably an alright guy why let booze etc. mess things up? He// smoke weed if you feel like you need a altitude adjustment. Doubt you'd wake up next to a stop sign.
I couldn't fall asleep and was prescribed ambien for insomnia. I didn't take it to get more fugked up. I C people drink and smoke weed together all the time. Xanax and alcohol as well. I never said I was perfect. Everybody makes mistakes. Just being honest. Everybody has sh1t!

beak81champ

Senior VIP Member
Jun 20, 2016
Spfld, Illinois
A couple decent songs to test your whole system
Fool in the Rain - Led Zeppelin
Keep the Wolves Away - Uncle Lucius
Walkin on the Moon - The Police

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
I couldn't fall asleep and was prescribed ambien for insomnia. I didn't take it to get more fugked up. I C people drink and smoke weed together all the time. Xanax and alcohol as well. I never said I was perfect. Everybody makes mistakes. Just being honest. Everybody has sh1t!
Whatever you say Otis. 33 days sounds excessive for a pi. Sounds like some history. Just saying.
I don't need explanations just waiting on the video.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
Whatever you say Otis. 33 days sounds excessive for a pi. Sounds like some history. Just saying.
I was driving in Ohio. Didn't want paper following me when I came to Vegas. Wtf you call me Otis for? For taking an ambien.

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
This is all I have to work with, long story. Pick one for a video.
20200124_165134.jpg

OP
I

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2017
pa
The guys over at DIY got back to me and said the anarchys will be back in stock. Said that his last batch got bought up by a company and that's why they're sold out right now. If your willing to wait the anarchys will be back.
Thanks for the heads up. I already picked up a set of silverflutes but who knows if im not a fan the anarchys could be in my near future..

OP
I

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2017
pa
Take a look at Stevens Audio MB6 on Facebook $88/each, or SB Acoustics SB17CAC35-4 ceramic cone, which are on sale at madisound for $69/each
Thanks for the info. Both were speakers that I took a look at but I ended up getting the silverflutes. Their name kept popping up and they were so cheap I just went ahead and did it.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds