Looking for normal amp with sub if necssary

not jbl and none of the lower end rf but what power will u have to sub because that has a lot to do with which sub will work on that power. the pioneer 3003 has a 96db sensitivity rating (most subs are around 89db) so the 3003 will work pretty well even on 300rms but mine took over 900rms for 9 months.. if you like sundown get a E 12 it should need 400-600rms, all of thee subs are better ported the E for sure but the pioneer will do ok sealed.. youdoo has the rf p3 sealed (with a good amount of power) so he can answer how 1 may do on low power..
U do know that 96db rating is measured with 1watt of power. A lot of things can change when more power is added. That pioneer woofer is pretty much bottom of the barrel... stick with sundown lcs or E series or even SA with the bigger motor will do good on lower power

not jbl and none of the lower end rf but what power will u have to sub because that has a lot to do with which sub will work on that power. the pioneer 3003 has a 96db sensitivity rating (most subs are around 89db) so the 3003 will work pretty well even on 300rms but mine took over 900rms for 9 months.. if you like sundown get a E 12 it should need 400-600rms, all of thee subs are better ported the E for sure but the pioneer will do ok sealed.. youdoo has the rf p3 sealed (with a good amount of power) so he can answer how 1 may do on low power..
OK, one told me to buy a 5 channel amp, I found a rockford for $268 but it's really expensive for me right now.

How about this, I have:

1. Pioneer TS-A1686R A-Series 6.5" 350-Watt 4-Way Speakers

https://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-TS-A1686R-350-Watt-4-Way-Speakers/dp/B014XQ6TR4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1524158642&sr=8-4&keywords=pioneer+speakers

2. Pioneer TS-A6996R A-Series 6" X 9" 650W 5-Way Speakers

https://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-TS-A6996R-650W-5-Way-Speakers/dp/B014XQ48WC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524158665&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+speakers+6x9

3. Joying 10" head unit.

Looking to get:

1. Rockford R300X4 Prime 4-Channel Amplifier

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BF6HYBG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

2. Rockford Fosgate R2D4-10 Prime R2 DVC 4 Ohm 10-Inch 250 Watts RMS 500 Watts Peak Subwoofer

https://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-R2D4-10-10-Inch-Subwoofer/dp/B004M5YI7A/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1524158548&sr=8-13&keywords=rockford+subwoofer

3. KnuKonceptz Blue KCA Complete 8 Gauge Amp Installation Wiring Kit

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IY3BI6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A1NLNJ4Y2QP8Z&psc=1

Or

4. KnuKonceptz Red KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017HNIJBY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1NLNJ4Y2QP8Z&psc=1

How about this upgrade?

So those pioneers not so bad? How these pioneers series compared to a ROCKFORD or JBL? But I think of course the ROCKs and JBLs are much better with sound crisp and rich qualities.

I've had great luck with JBL/Infinity product line myself. Personally I think if you're not willing to spend to get into the top tier Rockford their stuff isn't anything very good.

Alpine also makes great performing subwoofers and component speakers. Might see if they are available in your part of the world.

Pioneer is great for head units but I do not trust them much outside of that. They seem to be making some very budget friendly amps lately which may be worth a shot and their speakers should be as good as anything in their price range, but I'd personally lean towards JBL.

Really for what you're doing just stay away from the junk (Boss, Soundstream) and you should be happy.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

U do know that 96db rating is measured with 1watt of power. A lot of things can change when more power is added. That pioneer woofer is pretty much bottom of the barrel... stick with sundown lcs or E series or even SA with the bigger motor will do good on lower power
OP is in Saudi Arabia and may not have access to anything beyond more "mainstream" brands.

i'd get the 4ga so u don't have to upgrade it later if you get more power but look for 4ga ofc wire.. are your planning to run the 4 channel to all 4 speakers?, if so what amp are you using for the sub? or do you want to power front speakers with amp and rear speakers on hu and use rear 2 channels to power sub, if so i guess that would be enough power for the p2? 5 channel is a good option, doesn't have to be rockville but they will all be in the $300 up range.. you could get decent amp, wire it and get sub later..

yeah some ratings don't work the same with more power and better motor can help., i wish we had a way to test a lcs against a 3003 cause i'd bet u $100 the lcs would loose bad.. here's what my 3003 did to my car in prefab with 900rms, keep in mind i had $140 in sub and box where as the E cost that much and needs bigger box

yeah some ratings don't work the same with more power and better motor can help., i wish we had a way to test a lcs against a 3003 cause i'd bet u $100 the lcs would loose bad.. here's what my 3003 did to my car in prefab with 900rms, keep in mind i had $140 in sub and box where as the E cost that much and needs bigger box

What you mean by lcs?

What you mean by lcs?
sundown lcs it's the new lower end sub.. it's rated at 300rms people like them also fu car audio has a fu300 cheap too it has better terminals but idk which sub is better.. idk what subs u have access to where u are, fu maybe hard for u to get (i have a fu 750) they assemble and ship them from about 150 miles from me..

sundown lcs it's the new lower end sub.. it's rated at 300rms people like them also fu car audio has a fu300 cheap too it has better terminals but idk which sub is better.. idk what subs u have access to where u are, fu maybe hard for u to get (i have a fu 750) they assemble and ship them from about 150 miles from me..
Half assembled... almost all FU I seen have surround failures. It’s an easy fix but some bullshlt

OK I'm sure its been said already, but Boss is only ok if you need a paper weight or a door stop. As far as Budget amps are concerned In My Opinion Hi Fonics Hi Fi series is a decent option. They may not do rated power but are usualy closer than other selections in pricerange. Or Rockford Prime series is a very good entry level amp that will do rated if not more than. It sounds like you may want to fnd a 4 or 5 channel amp where you can use 2 chanels for fronts/mids highs and bridge rear ch to a sub. If you are more for SQ of sorts over Boom look on parts express at some of there subs for under 100 bucks there are some very suitable choices that will give you the extra low end to fill out the mix versus trying to leave a wet spot under girl in seat next to you. If I can get into my storage I may have some old N.I.B polk DB 10s from 96-98 era. they werte good lil subs back in the day but hey they would be able to work with a budget .

The surrounds are coming off at the basket. Fail right out the box no power. Just pinch the surround and the glue lets loose
Didn't the same thing happen for Sundown when the new surrounds came out? Problem with the mold release agent they use on surrounds from the factory?

Anyway, unacceptable, and something that can and should be checked in a few seconds after you assemble by just pressing your fingers around underneath the rim of the frame to make sure the surround is laid down snug.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.