Looking for new setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

BuckeyeMan85

Hello everyone! Looking to put a new setup in my altima I currently have a 15 mojo with the mojo amp 2sets of infinity kappa components running on a 4 channel fosgate. I like my setup but am looking for something louder i really don't know how much louder I can get I was thinking of getting an SP4 15 or should I get two 12 what do you think I will get the most out of. Any design ideas will help and thanks for any help in advance

I'd go with 2 - 12's over 1 - 15 if your goal is to get louder... Which model memphis amp are you running right now, and are you planning on keeping this amp and just building a new enclosure for a new sub or set of subs, or getting a new amp as well?

Sorry for late response but I don't have a budget but I won't be spending more than 5k on everything and I'm running 2500 mojo amp and in getting new setup subs and amp because getting rid of the setup I have now.

Sorry for late response but I don't have a budget but I won't be spending more than 5k on everything and I'm running 2500 mojo amp and in getting new setup subs and amp because getting rid of the setup I have now.
i can help ,2 12's are ideal in your trunk,also a ported box as well.if you running 2500 rms now ,to be able to hear a difference ,you'll need to g up to at least 4k in power .you will also need lots of 0 gauge ofc wire and 2-3 group 31 batteries and a ho alt ..again i can help you out here.i am a dealer and i sell mostly on the forums ,but first and foremost i'm a db drag/bass race competitor ,so i have built many large systems over the years .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.