Looking for new 12s

Dan B
10+ year member

Seattle
Hey guys, I'm looking for some 12s for a new build in a f250 xcab. I have abou 8^3ft to work with. I will be removing the back seat I don't use it. I will be running them off of a Zapco st-1650xm ll. I have a set of Boston acoustics SPZ60s for my fronts running off about 230w per side. I will run them ported. Looking for something with good SQ, pure out put is not my main concern but I don't want a pure SQ driver either. Budget is about $600-$700. Thanks for your time

Dan B

Is that good or bad ? And how do they compair to the SSA Gcon? Thanks
The Gcons are fantastic drivers. Id go with the icons tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Yeah I like the icon. I have one 10" icon in my commuter car. I don't think I have enough power for 2 12" icons with only 1600w ?

Ok so I think I have narrowed it down to either the FI ssd or the incriminate audio lethal injection.. anyone have experience with either one of these I would like to know how they perform in the real work thanks agin

Interesting. I had an ad on Craigslist, this past summer, for a subwoofer enclosure f/s and some anonymous person by the name of Wease Chinn emailed me asking me to meet him at Bellevue Mall to buy it. I did, but now show from him. Waited around. I gave him my number only to realize...I never once gotta text/call from him. Should have been a clue to me. Needless to say, I wasted my time/gas finding this so called person and he was out having a good time at some place called Dave and Busters. Next day I get another email from him....hey wanna meet today? I laid it into him. Never heard back from the person. I think I got "played". People think it's funny to play games with other people who are just selling stuff to make a lil extra $$ or they may do it as a source of their income. But come on...

Anyway, just threw that out there as a beware/just in case.

Lethal injections are good subs, very loud for what they are...but they are not going to be mistaken for an sq sub. If you are looking in that price range, do Gcons

When I sold my Sa-12 on craigslist. The guy came to my house as I was in the middle of doing an install with someone.

I asked him if he wanted me to hook it up or play it or anything. He said he brought his "friend" to check if the sub worked. "His friend walked up, took a 9 volt bat to it. Popped it. Said it worked and they bought it.

No dmm test, nothing. Some people are clueless

Interesting. I had an ad on Craigslist, this past summer, for a subwoofer enclosure f/s and some anonymous person by the name of Wease Chinn emailed me asking me to meet him at Bellevue Mall to buy it. I did, but now show from him. Waited around. I gave him my number only to realize...I never once gotta text/call from him. Should have been a clue to me. Needless to say, I wasted my time/gas finding this so called person and he was out having a good time at some place called Dave and Busters. Next day I get another email from him....hey wanna meet today? I laid it into him. Never heard back from the person. I think I got "played". People think it's funny to play games with other people who are just selling stuff to make a lil extra $$ or they may do it as a source of their income. But come on...
Anyway, just threw that out there as a beware/just in case.
When I sold my Sa-12 on craigslist. The guy came to my house as I was in the middle of doing an install with someone.
I asked him if he wanted me to hook it up or play it or anything. He said he brought his "friend" to check if the sub worked. "His friend walked up, took a 9 volt bat to it. Popped it. Said it worked and they bought it.

No dmm test, nothing. Some people are clueless

Cool story bros!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.