Psi vs sundown recone

tyronekndrck
10+ year member

Pretty sure my sa has a bad coil so I'm looking to recone with upgraded coils. Just stuck between a recone from sundown vs one shipped from Psi. I'm unfamiliar with them but I YouTube they stuff and was impressed. Do you think money would be better spent on a sa recone or Psi. Or maybe a platform 1 1000 rms from Psi.

Is there any other site I can order recones. I emailed the dude at stevemeadedesigns.com and get no reply and there's no other way to get ahold of him. Hell I even emailed fix my speaker with no reply. I'm so anxious I just might get on Amazon and just buy another. Is there a site I can create an account. Add the recone to the cart and checkout. With these guys it seems you have to wait for a email reply which can be after I already had bought another new sub

[quote name='tyronekndrck']Is there any other site I can order recones. I emailed the dude at stevemeadedesigns.com and get no reply and there's no other way to get ahold of him. Hell I even emailed fix my speaker with no reply. I'm so anxious I just might get on Amazon and just buy another. Is there a site I can create an account. Add the recone to the cart and checkout. With these guys it seems you have to wait for a email reply which can be after I already had bought another new sub[/QUOTE]

corey dean @SPLaudio ; you can find him on facebook. He is fast and makes an excellent product. He is one of the official sub repair guys for sundown.

https://www.facebook.com/splaudio.dean

Try PSI on Facebook. Why not SA?
Thanks I'm just hit them up on Facebook. But honestly, sundown or Psi whichever one message me back that's who I will be going with. But I give it a week and I'm just buying a new sa or x15. I need my trunk back booming asap

Random question. If the Bluetooth cd player volume is turned to max, but the volume controlled via phone Bluetooth or aux. does that still send clipped signals to the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.