Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

i know brotha, just saying. i would have no issue sending a money order your way. 

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

i dont mind driving 10 hours round trip, but i dont wanna drive 10+ hours one way unless its something big ha ha. i'll be makig a 11hr drive to finals in march. dedication sir, you have it.
I'll see ya there. Only 2 hrs for me haha

I can be in Portland Maine in 12 hours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Can I join with my 12" Level four in a small sealed box?
That I helped burn up the coil on? Sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No love at all..... Dunno what you expected here really.
What's the weather like down in the cape during this time of year? I imagine it's bumfuck cold cause you're so close to the ocean, but I've only been down there in the summer

LOl yup. Once I get my new setup installed it will probably get sent to Corey to be rebuilt. ******* Rebecca Black lol
Haha it was a collaborated effort between BigPimpin and myself. You're welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The difference is MY TEAM is in it for fun if you're so loud then join and be louder than anyone on the team I don't care. What I don't want on my team is people who take this **** way too seriously and take ALL of the fun out of it. I'm sorry we don't drop 1000's of dollars on our systems when most of us work at Pizza Hut and Shaws... This was our FIRST season competing and I think we ALL did very good.

Honestly theres not a lot up here for competition and everyone on our team took 1st in their class... Were trying to make NESPL bigger and bring more to the table but it seems everyone just shits on maine because WE have a better economy and we don't have to deal with druggies and hookers ona daily basis I'm sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif... Anyways could you guys take your ******** elsewhere so my topic isn't 5 pages long of stupidity? Honestly grow the **** up. and Maxima honestly I don't even have a problem with you, if you want to join the team go ahead but its not worth a 11 hour trip.

Also sanford sound has a ton of people that hit near 160's almost twice a year so you can't call us noobs and ****, imo maine is creeping on a come up im about to open an audio shop with my team and were probably going to be the first non-mainstream dealers in the area which means lots of moneys. and for you guys that are just for numbers (OH I HIT a 150 with 1 12!~ ZOMG) I feel bad for you because ALL of us just made our systems daily beaters and we hit numbers higher than sPL oriented vehicles, which makes us lul. Next year we'll be back ready to show the haters what's really up.

So to all you haters, **** my **** I don't even want you on my team 160+dB or not, you guys are what makes this hobby ZERO fun.

OH btw I do hairtricks off 1.2K and 2 low end DC 15's... mm can you do that with your 150dB @ 40hz with 1 12? nah didnt think so.

I
I honestly don't even get why you're here dude... All you do is spam annoying **** in every thread. Honestly you could hit the world record in SPL and I'd still think you're a disgrace to the game and a complete tool, please don't come to a NESPL competition cause if I met youd probably get ***** slapped by everyone on my team.

^^^^^ this exclusivity type attitude is the problem.

as far as maine having a better economy, maine is one of the worst economic environments in the country, we have huge heroin, coke, and bath salt epidemics in and amongst your area, mine, bangor, the coast, everywhere. Why do you want to have a team if you do not want people on it whose sole purpose is to be loud, who possibly can educate you young'n, or help you get to the next level?

Some of the best information I've ever learned was from people who do 160's, and 170's, how dare I of all people tell them they cant do this or that due to their personal accomplishments...... I'd welcome that notoriety for my SPL club all day every day, no matter what.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I honestly don't even get why you're here dude... All you do is spam annoying **** in every thread. Honestly you could hit the world record in SPL and I'd still think you're a disgrace to the game and a complete tool, please don't come to a NESPL competition cause if I met youd probably get ***** slapped by everyone on my team.
his only purpose in this thread is to make you put up comments like this, i promise not a single post was read that pertains to audio by him... job well done brodeezy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...