Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

If Steve set up a category for where you have a score that's based on a combo of your SPL score and your frequency I would be all for it. For example, a 148 @ 33hz could beat a 151 @ 50hz. The lower the frequency, the more it acts as a multiplier to your SPL score.
Unfortunately I don't see that happening, so I won't be competing lulz

What a shame man I enjoy competing under steve hes a great guy plus a lot of local comps.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Jbinn u never responded WTF Did you relies you were uber fail up in ha
my balls itch

I know there's some hard feelings here, but rules are rules guys. Some of you knew you were breaking rules when you posted off-topic or harassing messages here, and by rights I should give you like a week off for it. But Im being patient and asking, once, for you all to stop. Thank you.

no new #'s but I now have a SAZ 1500d and three Type R 12's and a newly added Batcap 4000, and my big play toy is a SS XXX6500d... all in due time. Not bad for winter beater toys.

no new #'s but I now have a SAZ 1500d and three Type R 12's and a newly added Batcap 4000, and my big play toy is a SS XXX6500d... all in due time. Not bad for winter beater toys.
I want that that Sundown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif would be a nice upgrade over my 1.2K hehe. I like those XXX amplifiers Keith's are really nice looking and sizable for a 10k amplifier. Anyways come compete with us sometime CRX I've seen you compete before at the 2010 Sanford Sound competition but I never actually met you didn't realize who you were haha, it'd be an honor if you joined my team :p or at least let me use your termlab for a bit haha

I know there's some hard feelings here, but rules are rules guys. Some of you knew you were breaking rules when you posted off-topic or harassing messages here, and by rights I should give you like a week off for it. But Im being patient and asking, once, for you all to stop. Thank you.
The man speaks with such notion I love it. One step towards me wanting to stay here longer! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif thanks bud.

i plan on getting into competing this summer when i get a job. ill have my setup done by next year.
Were always open for more members to expand... the teams name is actually Backwoods Bumpers not Bassick that's what the other guys claim to be my team is a team of its own. I just want serious members that can have fun and know their **** that's all.

Were always open for more members to expand... the teams name is actually Backwoods Bumpers not Bassick that's what the other guys claim to be my team is a team of its own. I just want serious members that can have fun and know their **** that's all.
i said that as a matter of fact. it is a more well known team in cali //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

regardless of what i say to you in the dome, good luck with your team and comps. whether i like you or not (havent decided lulz) i love competing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...