Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

offer is there if ya need it bruh.
Stephen even if I did accept money from someone it's not like they can paypal me it and I can transfer it, it would have to be cash or a money order and that takes a few days to arrive. By the time anything got to my house the paypal claim would probably have been settled anyways

SC =/= NH or ME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Hey if you dont care idc, i travel to do my shows anyways. never under a 2 hour trip. whats 10 hours of driving

Stephen even if I did accept money from someone it's not like they can paypal me it and I can transfer it, it would have to be cash or a money order and that takes a few days to arrive. By the time anything got to my house the paypal claim would probably have been settled anyways
i know brotha, just saying. i would have no issue sending a money order your way.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Hey if you dont care idc, i travel to do my shows anyways. never under a 2 hour trip. whats 10 hours of driving
i dont mind driving 10 hours round trip, but i dont wanna drive 10+ hours one way unless its something big ha ha. i'll be makig a 11hr drive to finals in march. dedication sir, you have it.

Its a solid amount more than ten hours from the carolinas to northern new england....
I guess your right its 21 hours away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

lolz thought i was going to see some competition in this tread guess the loud crowed is not in this team
AFAIK there aren't many people in the ME area that compete for SPL, just daily beaters. Jason and Mike H compete, exo does it for the hell of it I think lol, dunno about any others

Ive got a daily driver that i bring to shows to support local vendors, show promoters, and sponsors. Its all about having fun and enjoying the hobby. Some setups are louder than others but i try something new at nearly every one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...