Looking for ideas for 2006 300c we just purchased

Participant count
  • Participant list

DougSteph

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just finished a complete upgrade on my 2000 Ultra Classic. Stinger 700x4 in the fairing. MMats in the front and Kappa's in the rear. Now I want to upgrade our 300C with the BA sound group I. I am considering another stinger for the 4 channels (should fit in the factory location) and something for a sub and amp. I generally listen to 70's rock and country. I am looking for suggestions on the speakers, sub, and amps. 3.5 in the dash, 6x9 in the front doors, 6x9's in the rear deck with a cutout for a 8 inch sub. I am not looking for a ton of bass. Just purchased a AVH2550 NEX and am currently leveraging the stock amp and speakers. I am open to all ideas.

That deck runs network so get raw drivers and put a tweeter where that 3.5 is and use an mdf adapter to swap those 6x9’s with 6.5’s. Tweeters on ch 1/2 and 6.5’s on 3/4. Ditch the rears. Putting an aftermarket sub on the top deck is going to be meh unless you build a sealed enclosure underneath the back deck. Otherwise it’s free air scenario which most aftermarket 8’s aren’t going to deliver on their potential.

check this amp. Should deliver all the power you need, less expensive than that stinger, and plenty of 5th channel for an 8” sub in the application you specified.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.