looking for ideas at the moment

Participant count
  • Participant list

BNolan12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i know you should buy subs first and then build a box accordingly but i've already have the box and i'm looking for a single sub to replace the one thats in there now. I have a Power Acoustic MOFO 15" in it right now looking for a sub to replace it with. The box is ported and is 4 cubic feet tuned @ 32HZ. Let me know of a sub that would play nicely in this enclosure.

i know you should buy subs first and then build a box accordingly but i've already have the box and i'm looking for a single sub to replace the one thats in there now. I have a Power Acoustic MOFO 15" in it right now looking for a sub to replace it with. The box is ported and is 4 cubic feet tuned @ 32HZ. Let me know of a sub that would play nicely in this enclosure.
Depends.

What amp(s) do you have at your disposal?

What vehicle do you have?

Also if this helps any, I'm not looking for super high quality competition type stuff. Just a daily driver that gets loud and sounds good doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.