looking for a higher-end SQL 12" sub

maldecido33
10+ year member

MSEE
Lubbock, TX
I'm looking for a good SQL 12" sub. Have a budget of around $400. Needs to perform well ported. Listen primarily to rap, but other stuff occasionally.

I was looking at the 12w7, but thats a little out of my price range.

Don't have an amp(for that setup) yet, so it doesn't really matter about the rms of the sub.

And I have enough air space for any 12" I can think of.

Throw me some names, pro's, and con's, please. :)

i thin kth enew one is 350, i currently have the older version tho, so it can only be that much better. I will be porting this one soon and then i wil lbe replacing it with a newer mag in the future.

i also say magnum, im currently running 2 claw mags ported and it freaking wangs... and i would say it up there with my old xxx on sq.... I also hear the newer mag is even better than the older claws...

make way, idMAX in the house. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif i think if youre planning to compare to a W7 youll wanna go with an idMAX or the diamond mentioned above.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.