Ikesound problems

Z71999
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Arkansas
Anyone had any problems with ikesound.com? I ordered a Hifonics TX1505 amp a day or two after christmas day and i still dont have it. Ive tried to contact them so **** many times with out responses. I feel like im getting screwed

Just search for ikesound anywhere. You will see a bunch of negative feelings toward them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ive emailed almost everyone that works at ikesound, including laura. She did respond but she wasnt any help at all and im still waiting on an email from her right now. Also I have called them also NUMEROUS times all during business hours with no answer???Dosent make much sense to me not to answer during business hours but whatever. Also left a voicemail monday with no response....is 2+ weeks too much to ask for shipping to arkansas from florida or am i just anxious to hook this thing up to my 2 L5's??

Thanks for yalls quick replys guys!!!

look up ikesound on ebay. the last time i checked, their last 50 feedbacks were all negative. Do whatever you can to get a refund. You will probably not recieve anything from them. Hopefully you paid by credit card, cause you can just call your company and dispute the amount. goodluck

look up ikesound on ebay. the last time i checked, their last 50 feedbacks were all negative. Do whatever you can to get a refund. You will probably not recieve anything from them. Hopefully you paid by credit card, cause you can just call your company and dispute the amount. goodluck

Really?

Scala1 is the name on ebay, I dont see a string of negatives.......

I ordered a HU and amp from them on Christmas. They emailed nearly two weeks later saying the amp was on backorder, so I cancelled that. I still went with the HU, but the thing still isn't here. Since christmas I've ordered two thing from knukonceptz on seperate occasions and got them quick without any bs. Needless to say, I'll never order anything from Ike again. It's hard to believe that they can be that incompetent.

I have ordered from them multiple times without issues.

I ordered a new amp on Christmas day actually, and had some problems with my address verifying (was shipping home rather than my apartment at school...which wasn't listed on my credit card), but once I called and took care of that everything was great.

I called once without an answer, but the last few times I called I got an answer and was helped nicely.

E-mail is a different story, i tried that a few times without response until after they had shipped out my order.

I have responed to about 12 of these since I ordered there. I am not gonna tell my story again, too long. But I honestly dont know how they stay in bussiness. Seems like that saying is coming to me, "same **** different day" with them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have ordered from ikesound in the past and never had any problems. If you call them I am sure they will sort it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.