Looking for a Clean sounding sub!

Hey guys. I'm more of an spl guy so I don't know much about the sq side of subwoofers. I need to get some opinions and reviews of what to look out for. I'm leaning towards an SA 10. And if possible show to me to a couple subwoofers. I'm looking to run a single 10, prolly less than 800 rms, and at a budget of around 2-250. Thanks

Hey guys. I'm more of an spl guy so I don't know much about the sq side of subwoofers. I need to get some opinions and reviews of what to look out for. I'm leaning towards an SA 10. And if possible show to me to a couple subwoofers. I'm looking to run a single 10, prolly less than 800 rms, and at a budget of around 2-250. Thanks
Well a sundown sa10??? Wouldnt be considered sq. I have some mint awesome sq subs but they are 12s. Id let one go for 100 plus the ride. Alumapro alchemy rx is the model single 4ohm. They made a sq model and spl model. It is a very beefy speaker for being a sound quality driver. 500rms single 4ohm. Other than that look into image dynamics for sq

Idk But i know that the SA 10 Would bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif

Well a sundown sa10??? Wouldnt be considered sq. I have some mint awesome sq subs but they are 12s. Id let one go for 100 plus the ride. Alumapro alchemy rx is the model single 4ohm. They made a sq model and spl model. It is a very beefy speaker for being a sound quality driver. 500rms single 4ohm. Other than that look into image dynamics for sq
Thanks but no thanks. I'm gonna start off fresh , being new everything. I will look at the images , a lot of people have been promoting them.

Thanks but no thanks. I'm gonna start off fresh , being new everything. I will look at the images , a lot of people have been promoting them.
Yeah definitely try them out. Sundown is absolutely the wrong direction for sq.

I have a mb quart pwe354, a 15 inch, in the recommended 1.5 sealed, wired at 2ohms that I could be talked into selling. Shoot a pm. I beleive it's 800wrms, sensitivty is above 90decibels, if I recall. Frequency responce 16-250hrtz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.