Looking for a 2 DIN Nav

DJ Riggz
10+ year member

don't ride no white horse
Ok since someone decided that they needed my stuff more than I do I am now in the market for a new head unit. I used to have the Kenwood DDX-7015 w/ KNA-DV4100 navigation and a SIR-903 Sirius unit. I'm not really 100% impressed with any one unit on the market. Cost isn't a factor as most if not all of the $ will be paid by insurance.

Here's what I've narrowed the search down to:

Kenwood DDX8019 w/ G510 navigation (I don't really like the look of Garmin nav.)

Kenwood DNX7100

Pioneer AVIC-Z2 (I love the look of the nav., but I've heard these units have a list of issues.)

Alpine IVA-W205 w/ PMD-B200 navigation (I don't really need a portable nav. unit, but it might come in handy.

Eclipse AVN6610 (Haven't really seen much on this unit. I'm sure it has superior sound quality to the others, but how is their nav.?)

Here are the features I'm looking for:

Bluetooth capability that will work with my Blackberry Curve

Navigation that isn't laggy or slow

Automatic rear view camera screen (flips to camera when in reverse or input signal is received)

USB input

If anyone has any of the above units or can weigh in please let me know what you think!

Ok since someone decided that they needed my stuff more than I do I am now in the market for a new head unit. I used to have the Kenwood DDX-7015 w/ KNA-DV4100 navigation and a SIR-903 Sirius unit. I'm not really 100% impressed with any one unit on the market. Cost isn't a factor as most if not all of the $ will be paid by insurance.
Here's what I've narrowed the search down to:

Kenwood DDX8019 w/ G510 navigation (I don't really like the look of Garmin nav.)

Kenwood DNX7100

Pioneer AVIC-Z2 (I love the look of the nav., but I've heard these units have a list of issues.)

Alpine IVA-W205 w/ PMD-B200 navigation (I don't really need a portable nav. unit, but it might come in handy.

Eclipse AVN6610 (Haven't really seen much on this unit. I'm sure it has superior sound quality to the others, but how is their nav.?)

Here are the features I'm looking for:

Bluetooth capability that will work with my Blackberry Curve

Navigation that isn't laggy or slow

Automatic rear view camera screen (flips to camera when in reverse or input signal is received)

USB input

If anyone has any of the above units or can weigh in please let me know what you think!
PM ally2dextreme, he has the Pioneer Z2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.