Looking for a 15 woofer, high sensitivity....Sealed enclosure 1.5 cu/ft or less ?

just a side thought, since you seem to be quite obsessed with spending money and with what you have, here is a fun fact, i can almost with out question say that i have more money in my power wire alone than you have in your system,

the same goes for a lot of the other guys around here, we are not a bunch of morons that dont know what we are doing. those of us that give advice, and if you take the time to check any of our other posts you will see that most of us do give solid advice on a consistent basis. the only reason that you caught all of the crap that you have is the simple fact that you can take constructive criticism or advice.

you might fit in here when you figure out what you doing is not true car audio, and start to realize that you have a hell of a lot to learn. until then your just another know nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah u prolly just googled thats my real car and its faster than that hahhaha Merrrry christmas ahhahah
naww dawg, I'm just fortunate enough to have people using pics of my car on da interwebz!!1!!1!!

btw...who cares about fast? my car costs more and my ****'s bigger than yours too

naww dawg, I'm just fortunate enough to have people using pics of my car on da interwebz!!1!!1!!
btw...who cares about fast? my car costs more and my ****'s bigger than yours too
and that audiopipe is poop too dawgy dnt care what kind of loud numbers u get ****** quality stuff

hell of alot better than those kickers you talked about running when this post started, Your a dumb *** noob that dont know a single thing about car audio

hell of alot better than those kickers you talked about running when this post started, Your a dumb *** noob that dont know a single thing about car audio
actually i have heard lotsa kicker subs and i have heard lotsa audiopipe subs....

Audiopipe TXXAPX15BL 15" Blue Metal Cone Woofer 2000 Watt Subwoofer

that is audiopipe quality but i bet u will find a lot of guys on here with clean sounding setups with kicker subs not audiopipe....so am i still the noob ? lol dont think so retard

actually i have heard lotsa kicker subs and i have heard lotsa audiopipe subs....Audiopipe TXXAPX15BL 15" Blue Metal Cone Woofer 2000 Watt Subwoofer

that is audiopipe quality but i bet u will find a lot of guys on here with clean sounding setups with kicker subs not audiopipe....so am i still the noob ? lol dont thins retard
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif you couldnt of answered your own question any better.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif you couldnt of answered your own question any better.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
allll agreed then audiopipe is crap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.