Looking for a 15 woofer, high sensitivity....Sealed enclosure 1.5 cu/ft or less ?

Dude I bet the busy season for you really starts right after the holidays huh?
We will slow down a little, then come March things will pick back up as the weather will improve and people are getting builds going again.

How so, he says that is looks great in 3 cubes (after displacement most likely) and up. You want to put it in 2.5.
Maybe I worded it wrong, I know I have a tendency to not get all my thoughts typed out at times, but I was just saying the Xcon maps out nicely at 3.0. That does not take into account cabin gain etc., so 2.25/2.5 is great too.

wow, cant believe this guy is calling his 19 year old friends hah
retard is a retard.

cant even spell beemer right.

how do you feel about that?

i dont care if you bmw is vishnu tuned, go drive it off a cliff because it is still a overpriced piece of ****.

Maybe I worded it wrong, I know I have a tendency to not get all my thoughts typed out at times, but I was just saying the Xcon maps out nicely at 3.0. That does not take into account cabin gain etc., so 2.25/2.5 is great too.
I appreciate your answer and after taking those things into account I should have more than 2.5 cubic feet.....Cant wait to have that woofer poundin in the back of the bmw

lol i think most of the people on here reallllly wanted u too say that it wouldnt work well so that they could say i told u sooo but i just let them get all butt hurt lol

It will be more peaky, and not sound as nice as it would be in the a larger box. Even Denim agreed that this is the case, I wouldn't argue with him on his own line of subs.
were does he say it will sound peaky ????.....Sorrrry man ur wrong again on the hater bandwagon

alright you got your answer now go buy it and run w.e system you want and get off this forum
ahaha.....soooo because i was right and you jumped on a bunch of guys penises because they were just talkin **** to me and now i should leave the forum i love the logic....sorry buckaroo id rather torture u little rats

2.5 cubes is not 1.5 cubes.

if you had 2.5 cubes, why not make the thread "sealed enclosure 2.5cu/ft or less?"

Anyways, long story short, these people give advice to those that could actually use it.

And while those audiopipe toys can make loud noises... So can i by slamming the car door on your skull multiple times, but i bet the distortion levels are horrendous, just like the damage would be to your face.

Loud is one thing.

Loud and clean is an entirely different concept that most people haven't experienced.

And anyone can go loud if they are aiming 50hz up. try and do 140dbs @20.

2.5 cubes is not 1.5 cubes.
if you had 2.5 cubes, why not make the thread "sealed enclosure 2.5cu/ft or less?"

Anyways, long story short, these people give advice to those that could actually use it.

And while those audiopipe toys can make loud noises... So can i by slamming the car door on your skull multiple times, but i bet the distortion levels are horrendous, just like the damage would be to your face.

Loud is one thing.

Loud and clean is an entirely different concept that most people haven't experienced.

And anyone can go loud if they are aiming 50hz up. try and do 140dbs @20.
tell that too the guy with audipipe crap tellin me about his #'s.....read the posts i have more now stuff changes daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.