Looking for a 10" woofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Addano
10+ year member

Hi guys, looking for a neat 10" woofer that i can run with my dual mono Genesis amp.(enough power) was looking at a audiobahn woofer, not very expensive and looked the part.

Don´t have room for 2 12" anymore. New baby and all....

any experience with DLS woofers ?

well, seeing I got the amps for only 300$ ( 1 dual mono and 2 stereo 100´s , what do these go for in perfect condition? here in iceland i´d consider this a steal) and the speakers for only 20$ ( sound stream tarantula sst 6x9 in back and smaller in front, any chance i´ll get decent sound quality out of these ? ) it´s fair to say that i´m trying to get this done on a budget.. so not really exited to go over 100$ + maybe another 50$ for shipping ( to Reykjavik, Iceland ) totally rdy to go used if it´s in good condition. in a perfect world i´d go for a new dls since i used to have 2 dual magnet 12" and liked them a lot, but.. can´t really justify spending to much money on this.. trying to keep my mx bike when the wife really wants me to sell it.. going big on car stereo wouldn´t help that situation.

appreciate the help guys.

What type of 10" are you selling and price ?

Ohh.. and i´m still open to suggestions on how to better my system in case i see something prized like the amps i got..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.