Looking For 4 6x9's

Scoogs
10+ year member

I very new to this forums and would like some input and suggestions on buying some new speakers. I just recently sold my other car with everything in it ( HU and speakers). So I'm starting from scratch. My newer car is an 01' Dodge Stratus. It has two 6x9's up front in the doors and two in the rear.

Anyone have some suggestions on what I should put in my car? I want to get new 6x9's and run them on a four channel amp. Any suggestions for some high quality 6x9's that offer excelent clarity and nice bass. Also, what amp should I use to run these?

-Thank you for all the help!

I have heard both the pioneer rev 6x9 and the soundstream sst6.9's and your really cant go wrong with ether. both have great low feq extension and smooth mid/high's. Just try to power them the best you can (60-100wrms should be fine) anything less and you would be cutting your self short. try to go to a local shop and take a listen to there board its the only real way to find what you like and don't.

I have a ton, but how about the Kar Designs? I have a two sets that are brand new in the box, here is a pic of a used one I snapped, if these wont work pm me and I can let you know about the million others I have, LOL

carbon fiber cones, similiar to the high end pioneers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

100_0733.jpg

100_0734.jpg

100_0735.jpg

Ever considered ditching the 6x9's and doing components?
Yes I have and it would be extremely sweet to have components but I am looking for a somewhat easy install with the existing factory mounts. How difficult would it be to install components in the 6x9 factory mounts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.