Speakers to run by Deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

Newff
10+ year member

I don't want to buy a amp and components, what are some speakers that i can power with a 50x4 deck, i'm not looking for anything spectacular i just want to replace the factory speakers for different ones because they ****.

What should i be looking for.. small components or coaxials?

Get a Profile 2 channel from millionbuy or the Profile online store in the refurb section. Won't get much cheaper then that for a solid budget amp...

I thought you wanted coaxs to run off the HU?

If you're going to amp them, look at the Profile Clarus CL400. 2x100w rms @ 4 Ohms for $49 factory direct. Will do close to rated power and are excellent budget amps.

I'd reconsider going with the comps since you are going to be using an amp.

if you read a few posts up you will see that I ordered the comes by accident then decided to keep them. Would 100x2 @4ohms be good?
Oh sheesh... I totally misread. Thought you were canceling your order for the comps and going with coaxs. My bad!

Yep, 2x100W RMS will be perfect for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.