Looking at Tweeters

Those LPG's look too much like my old DDAT's so based on that I say pass. DD tweets just flat out **** IDC maybe I just got every defective item they have ever produced and everyone else got the equipment that actually passed QC. They look ok but based on paper specs the SB's are better. Yes, I have heard of blues great SQ products but specs are specs.

Bet the SB only come in metal and textile. But with a good eq you should have no worries about them being to bright.

the above statement could be confused pretty easily. Here is how i propose you get 4 way.

Find a 2 channel amp that has a decent crossover that can lowpass to say 750-1000 hz , and a line output.

Connect midrange RCA's from the alpine to said 2 channel , set crossover on 2 channel to lowpass somewhere between 500-1000hz , 2 channel will be your MIDBASS AMP , connect the line outs on 2 channel to the set of inputs on the eagle that correspond with your MIDRANGE drivers , set the crossover to a HP of 500-1000 , then from then on out use your deck's midrange bandpass crossover to adjust the lowpass point for the MIDRANGES and the highpass point for the MIDBASSES. Then connect the tweeter rca's to the corresponding channels of the eagle and connect tweeters to it like normal.

The tweeters are not the stock LPG tweeters, these are OEM for us with a different ferro-fluid, and other tweaks, but they are based on the well known LPG25NFA. This tweeter along with the crossiver and impedance compensation networks for the woofer and tweeter really make one of the best sounding systems on the market.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.