Looking at Tweeters

u dnt have 2'' of clearence in ur dash?? I mean sure ur going to have to cut holes and mount but I would think u would have atleast a few inches behind the dash before u hit metal or other equipment.

u dnt have 2'' of clearence in ur dash?? I mean sure ur going to have to cut holes and mount but I would think u would have atleast a few inches behind the dash before u hit metal or other equipment.
I will probably mount them on axis thou... so I was thinking spheres?

get some silk domes maaaaan, for those laid back, easy on the ears high notes
You can get all that from metal dome tweets. Textile is a good medium between the two but not only silk dome tweets are capable of producing very clean, clear, and smooth notes. Just as you can make silk dome tweets sound very harsh its all in the details of the setup a good quality eq will do wonders...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.