Lookin To Do a New Set Up?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Dont get me wrong im not a db chaser but ive gotten close but never broke the mark! but what do guys think of smd ****?

maybe. i dont know how those trucks are but i heard woofers forward and ports up in my truck yeild the best numbers. i guarantee high 140's if you do it right

put it this way. my brothers are tuned to 32 or 33 i believe. were talking 10's here and they are tuned that low. that last dirty low note in jeezy's put on , you know which one i'm talking about , he can flex his door panels and blow a tee shirt around with that note. all the deep songs bang in there. blueberry yum yum , late night tip , and how low can you go. he hits all that low **** real nice , and like i said its only on 500 watts and a box sitting on the back seat. he actually got refused service at mc donalds because his **** was "disturbing the customers" LOL!! so yes they do low very well. i havent had a chance to hear icons yet , but if the dcons do this good i can only imagine waht the icons or xcons are capable of.

put it this way. my brothers are tuned to 32 or 33 i believe. were talking 10's here and they are tuned that low. that last dirty low note in jeezy's put on , you know which one i'm talking about , he can flex his door panels and blow a tee shirt around with that note. all the deep songs bang in there. blueberry yum yum , late night tip , and how low can you go. he hits all that low **** real nice , and like i said its only on 500 watts and a box sitting on the back seat. he actually got refused service at mc donalds because his **** was "disturbing the customers" LOL!! so yes they do low very well. i havent had a chance to hear icons yet , but if the dcons do this good i can only imagine waht the icons or xcons are capable of.
Bada$$! Cause I Normally Tune My **** To 30hz! What Do You Think Bout Nightshades? BTLs? T3? HDC3s? IA? Or Are You A Bigger Fan Of SSA?

all of those are great woofers that should easily pull of the numbers your looking for. i am not a nuthugger to either company , but as far as entry level 10's are concerned i'm a total SSA DCON nuthugger. LOL. i'm off to bed dude , holla at me later today.

Thanks Bro!

all of those are great woofers that should easily pull of the numbers your looking for. i am not a nuthugger to either company , but as far as entry level 10's are concerned i'm a total SSA DCON nuthugger. LOL. i'm off to bed dude , holla at me later today.

Lmao I Very Much Agree!! But Anyways Lol How Do The SSA's Do With Low Tuning? Cause I Listen To ALOT Of Screwed N Chopped Music? An What Would U Tune 2 15"s To For Max SPL?
They do quite well in my opinion, but I am a little biased I guess. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.