Little room build because the BMW is totaled. *PICS* of car.

lol. looks like hammers. Project ban hammer.

thor-movie-update.jpg

Cool story man.

$3200 for all used parts and labor is the estimate from the most reputable auto body repair place in New Mexico.

You could prolly get it done for 2, and not by ghetto beans either.
That's all we have down here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Wanna do what you did to your Legacy to my 318??? PLEASE?

Sorry about the car but that's not totaled ! As soon as you get it fixed put full coverage insurance back on it. It could save you money in the long run as you are finding out.
Yeah if I ever get it fixed I will do that. I was under the impression that it had full coverage.... until the crash... But the reality is it will be a long time until I can start getting it fixed. Unless any of you niqqas want to buy 2 12" RE MT's with purple cones. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.