little but loud first setup

well, what do you consider "loud"? I run into people all the time that talk about how loud their system is and then it puts up like 120dB... LOL
compared to a single orion hcca, it keeps up its own end.

sweet! I may shoot for 122 dbs @ 35 hz with 2 of these one day in my toyota matrix.!!j/k, got to love those sa8's.nice set stealth set up.looks like a great music set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
Well lets say I was running the tablet and 3 amps, would I use something more along the lines of a line output converter so that I would be able...
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
Welcome to the forum. I hope things go well for you. We like good products made in the USA. I'm cool with paying more to get that.

About this thread

09civic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
09civic
Melbourne, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date