Lexus SC400 install (Morel, Scan Speak, Mag's)

Here are a few pics of the car after I got it. The rain guards have been removed and new springs installed, but other than that it looks the same.

clean.JPG

lexrear.JPG

Lexus, Dodge diesels, and some beamers. The ******* **** to integrate into for audio relations and really **** for remote starts and alarms!!! But your noise problem is gone with the new HU now?

Oh yeah, the new HU solved everything. Of course the new HU also involved running Tara Labs RCA's back to the 3sixty, so I'm not using the factory speaker wires at all anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I'm going to make new grilles for the mids also. They'll end up looking similar to the smaller grilles I had on the Audax's (hopefully) except they'll cover 99% of the opening and the driver itself.

Could pod-it out with a tad more air space and vinyl them in might cost a little more time and $ but the audible clarity would pay off and it would prob look pretty sick!!! Just a thought though.

I wish I had half the install skills that some of the members here, such as you, have. I need to get a set of Germaniums, a Behringer DCX2496 and some other stuff into my Jimmy. I still need to build an amp rack as well and secure the sub box and amp rack so **** doesn't go flying. I have a lot of work ahead of me, lol.

I don't know if I had it in the posts above, but the false floor is going to be carpeted but in the center there is going to be a big Lexus logo cutout and black grille cloth behind it so you can't see the subs. The guy that's going to help me with the amp wall cover wants to flush mount them, so that should look nice when he's done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wow man. I know you posted this all today, but if you actually did ALL this stuff today....I am honestly amazed, that's a buttload of stuff that you've already done!

This was all done over the course of 4 weekends over a 3 month time span. There was a LOT of work done that isn't even pictured. For instance, the removing of the interior to run the RCA's and the power wire, the install of the Kenwood double-din, the removal of the Kenwood and then the Eclipse install, the cutting of the rear deck, the new rear deck cover, and many more things that I can't think of right now.

Gotcha...cuz I was reading something and you were like "Ahh man...gotta get a double din hu now, probably gonna do that tonight" and then your post that is timed like a minute later shows the dd hu in or whatever haha i was like wtf? it looks real good though so far, and lots of pics, which are good!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.