Lexus ES330 speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

jragosta

I have a new '04 Lexus ES 330. I'm not really happy with the stock stereo system. I'm thinking about upgrading the amp and speakers.

Does anyone know what the stock speaker specs look like? The 4 doors all look like roughly 6 1/2" speakers, then there are tweeters on the front doors and a sub in the back.

I'm interested in knowing how they're configured. Are the door speakers multi-way speakers or just woofers? And so on.

Thanks.

well the lexus website said it was a 7 speaker setup so i am assuming woofer and tweeter up front, woofer for the rear and subwoofer in the trunk. crutchfield hasnt measured it yet, and i couldnt find out any specs on it, either call your dealership, go to an audio shop or take the doors off yourself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.