Lexicon 17 Speaker system issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Has anyone worked with the Lexicon system in the Genesis/Equus? I have a 13 Equus with this system, and was thinking about just replacing all the speakers and adding a few amps and sub.

Here is the delimma. Wife wants to keep the surround sound because of our grand kids wanting to watch their videos on the rear entertainment system. I was curious if going with a JL TWK will help in that department. Could we utilize the stock DSP for surround sound, and then the TWK with the rest of the system? Maybe switchable or something. Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've installed four head units (HU) with speakers in my life and one complete system with HU, amp, wiring, and crossovers with never an issue. I...
Nobody is bashing anything. Just because I can use stainless, doesn't I should. The bananas I use are 4mm BFA style gold plated copper, pretty...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...

About this thread

OnYrMrk

10+ year member
Superstition is bad luck
OnYrMrk
Moore, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date