Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I get a free box for the idiot using the word "manor" in place of "manner", leaving out the word "in" in the first sentence, forgetting a period in the second paragraph, and capitalizing the "P" in "OPtional"? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Do I get a free box for the idiot using the word "manor" in place of "manner", leaving out the word "in" in the first sentence, forgetting a period in the second paragraph, and capitalizing the "P" in "OPtional"? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks for helping me improve things!

Thanks for helping me improve things!
Lolz. You're welcome. Most of the time I point out errors is to help people out, but every so often(as I did in this case), I throw in an insult or two. It's unnecessary, and I have no reason to think you're as bad as some in this topic make you out to be, but I do it to others as well.

G G G G

Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

I am not worried.
The price you see up right now is retail, and soon we will send out some coupon codes to take 20-30 & 40% off the cost of the product.

I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that a product with a 4 mil foil and 50 mils of butyl is "as good or better than AD" given that our foil is 2.5 time thicker, stronger and has an amazing adhesive. Plus, it is not even out yet. Making a comparison now based on anything other than the specs is just loyalty and fear speaking on behlaf of logic and data.

I know AT has a lot of loyal customers (as they should, dude is doing a great job at marketing his product and making people happy!) but I am not worried.

There is plenty of room in the market for all types of products at all price points.

This is a limited run of material anyhow.

26,600 sq feet of material is being produced (as we speak). Once it is gone, I am out of the game.

I am sure he will do great in the business world though. He is a smart kid and has proven to be very likeable.

I am sure I will be fine too.

ANT
Wait a minute...so your having 26k square feet of this stuff made right now, but you want to get some samples out for some feedback and reviews? :facepalm:

my complaint is this. he stated this is an old product. meaning SPL tiles second skin wanted nothing to do with. SPL tiles failed due to the adhesive not being able to support the tiles due to there weight. the thick foil and all was to much to hold up. now he has this old product that was not sold, and hes selling it again at a even HIGHER price then before. since the first run he sold lower then his cost and took a hit to save himself form losing all his money.

was a poor product then, and still will be. now hes just promising people free product so they promote it so he can sell it to get his money back. incredibly shady buisness practice.

Wait a minute...so your having 26k square feet of this stuff made right now, but you want to get some samples out for some feedback and reviews? :facepalm:
I ma producing 26,600 right now.

The new owners of Second Skin, should they want to produce more certianly can. If they need help with that, I would offer my assistance.

As of right now though 26,600 sq feet is all we are making on this run.

my complaint is this. he stated this is an old product. meaning SPL tiles second skin wanted nothing to do with. SPL tiles failed due to the adhesive not being able to support the tiles due to there weight. the thick foil and all was to much to hold up. now he has this old product that was not sold, and hes selling it again at a even HIGHER price then before. since the first run he sold lower then his cost and took a hit to save himself form losing all his money.
This problem with the B-stock tiles was not that they were too heavy.

It was with the adhesive.

First, it was made sligtlyk thinner, that was an issue, but more importnaty to much filler was used and there was some seperation issues. The manufacturer we used to produce the butyl on that batch screwed up and we only realized it after the last batch was produced. So we had to b-stock everything.

If the product weighed 5 times as much it still should have held up. The problem was with the formulation, not with the weight.

This foil is suppliied from a different manufacture and has a different temper and finish.

The butyl is formulated by a different chemical company and lead formulator, and is being produced from raw material sourced from different suppliers and mixed in a different plant by a different company.

Making the assumption that this is the same exact thing is misguided.

If you like. I'll send you a free box myself and you can play with the stuff.I'll even pick up shipping.

Just PM me with your address.

(this offer is for violence only guys)

ANT

**** ant Nice moderation on here...

You are the only person ive ever met that cant take even the slighest bit of negativity towards your product...

You try and hide it....

then u tryand play it off like it never happened

So far majority of people dont want u here ripping people off again

Taking criticism is part of owning a company and selling a product

So let me get this straight?
Ant kicks another vendor off his site because he couldn't handle the competition.

Then joins the site that the guy who he kicked off had to join because he was kicked off for doing what this guy is doing right now!

This is douchebaggery of epic proportions!

Why did Goob let this fly!?
Caraudio.com is a separate entity. It has nothing to do with SS or AT. Any vendor who wishes can participate. We have absolutely nothing to do with what goes on behind the scenes between two separate companies. To suggest we do is ignorant.

In case anybody didnt know MOT AKA MikeofTulsa is Ants butt buddy and pulls strings for him.
I cant confirm or deny this as I dont have a clue. I dont think Ive ever seen MOT mention SS though.

this is a good point but what we have seen so far... maybe it would be wise to rethink this addition... idk?
Why would we limit who can advertise with us? Then anyone with a competitor would ask that we remove another competitor.

Why would we limit who can advertise with us? Then anyone with a competitor would ask that we remove another competitor.
I definitely agree there... that's just good business practice but given the history of BS going on here it doesn't seem right.

thats all from me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date