<b>DIYMA.com</b>

Get more output, with less input - Save time, money & energy using 20 sq feet per car!
So I found this rounded mysterious kicker solo baric for $35, was wondering if anybody could tell me the actual name of it so I can search it and...
From the beginning, AlphaDamp was set up as a temporary company. Once big run of product that once sold, would never be run again. With...
We are clearing out everything!!! Use this code to take 85% off of everything that is left at Car Audio | DIYMA.com = 85offsale
MyOatmeal.com is blowing up, and we are running out of warehouse space. I am shutting down DIYMA.com and I need to clear things out. The subs...
The entire DIYMA.com site and store is for sale. The domain, the website, everything. However, in the mean time, I am blow ish out.. Trying to...
Use this code this weekend only to take 15% off at Sound Deadening | AlphaDamp 15fall$ale ANT
Many of you know that I started a new company. Healthy Oatmeal | MyOatmeal.com The basic idea is that you design your own customized oatmeal...
Love the black Funkin Audio logos. Each Voice coil read in at 2.9ohms. So they will be in series to 5.8ohm and then paralleled down to 1.93ohms.
So I just launched a new company 6 weeks ago. It took 6 months to put together. Basically we make custom blends of breakfast oatmeal. Pretty...
Some of you may know that for the last 7 months I have been developing a new company. MyOatmeal.com Well, we have only been online for 5 weeks...
All of our Dope series RCA cords are in. 16 awg ofc is in 12 gauge ofc is in 00 CCA is in Today is the last day to take 50% off of everything...
Product is scheduled to arrive in 4 weeks. Dope Series RCA Cords 2/0 CCA - 50' (20% bigger than 0 awg) - $69.98 12 awg ofc - 100' - $39.98...
Here's the specs measured using the Dayton DATS. Funkin Audio FASL250 10" * Piston Diameter = 205.7 mm * f(s)= 37.01 Hz * R(e)= 2.49 Ohms *...
30% off AlphaDamp sound deadening for the first 10 people that use coupon code: 30for10off At this link AlphaDamp Sound Deadener - Sound...
I just got word from our manufacturer that our new line of RCA cords is done. Twisted Shielded Soldered Techflex blah blah bada$$ A few pics:
I just put up the FA RCA cables up at a discount. The unit price went down, and I added a bulk discount option to help clear these things out...
Only a few of these available Funkin' Audio 8 awg speaker wire 100% OFC 130 Feet Blue only $99 Unknown Strand count Click &gt; &gt; &gt; 8...
Funkin Audio 100% OFC power/ground wire 2/0 Gauge (this is 00 cable. NOT 2 gauge) 25 foot rolls $49.99 Click &gt; &gt; &gt; 2/0 Gauge OFC Car...
To help generate some noise about all of the Funkin' Audio product we just brought in, we are going to have a limited offer. We already listed...
The first few items have been added to the site guys. I took about 40-50% off of MAP, which is 60-70% off of MSRP. More products will be added...
Short video I took of us in the new facility with Funkin' Audio
I just secured a container of Funkin' Audio products. A liquidation purchase from the owner of the company. FA stopped producing products for the...
Use this coupon code to take 40% off of your entire order at DIYMA.com subsarenext Code is active now, and expires on the 27th ANT
The DIYMA.com half off sale has begun!! Use coupon code: sellout DIYMA.com - Car Audio Installation Tools
Friday, November 23rd DIYMA.com will be having another fire sale. 50% off everything on our site: EVERYTHING will be half off! The coupon code...
I do not know him personally and could care less if he kills babies on his spare time.. People can get mad at his business style but if he is...
EVERYTHING in the diyma.com store is 50% off! And we mean Everything! Just head over to diyma.com and pick up some gear at a smoking deal! Use...
Use this coupon code to take 50% off shok ear buds: shk50 CLICK&gt; &gt; &gt; Shok ear buds
If you have been waiting to buy your DIYMA.com trim tools now is the time. Click this image to go to the page: The product has arrived and is...
Use this code to take 30% off of alphadamp AD30WB AlphaDamp - Sound Deadening (CLD) ANT
Here is the first prototype Over sized 0 AWG (to fit the oversized DIYMA.com power cable) 4 in - 4 out Thoughts?
DIYMA.com oversized 1/0 awg preorder is over this weekend. This is your last changce to get it for $89.95 CLICK HERE &gt; &gt; &gt; DIYMA 1/0...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>DIYMA.com</b>

Get more output, with less input - Save time, money & energy using 20 sq feet per car!

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers