Status
Not open for further replies.
Now your just grasping at straws and being a douche //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
How so? Your accusations are solely based on assumptions. At this point, I could not mention Audiodamp in my sig, regardless of ANY reason, because you think it would have something to do with this thread. I'm not denying the fact that I may have advertised them in my sig for the purpose of this thread. But what if I hadn't? My rights would be restricted based only on an assumption.

How so? Your accusations are solely based on assumptions. At this point, I could not mention Audiodamp in my sig, regardless of ANY reason, because you think it would have something to do with this thread. I'm not denying the fact that I may have advertised them in my sig for the purpose of this thread. But what if I hadn't? My rights would be restricted based only on an assumption.
First of all, I have made no accusations aside from calling you a douche.

Second, you can't rationalize a crime simply because it's possible for you to not be guilty under different circumstances. None of that matters, all that matters is that (to the mods at least) it was obvious you only added the banner for the purpose of some sort of gain (monetary or otherwise) which is a form of advertising and thus against the rules. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Frankly, I'm not sure why this thread is even still continuing, the mods have made it pretty clear they aren't going to allow this type of advertising to happen so unless Ant is going to throw all your names in a hat, I'd say this ish is over.

First of all, I have made no accusations aside from calling you a douche.
Second, you can't rationalize a crime simply because it's possible for you to not be guilty under different circumstances. None of that matters, all that matters is that (to the mods at least) it was obvious you only added the banner for the purpose of some sort of gain (monetary or otherwise) which is a form of advertising and thus against the rules. Pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Frankly, I'm not sure why this thread is even still continuing, the mods have made it pretty clear they aren't going to allow this type of advertising to happen so unless Ant is going to throw all your names in a hat, I'd say this ish is over.
This isn't just about me. This is about all the other people who had the alphadamp banner in their sig that was removed. And if I can't "rationalize" that "crime", then neither can anyone else. Anyone who has a picture related to any third party company must remove that picture because it is advertising. If you were to single me out on that, it would only be an assumption.

How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?
The product doesnt even exist...so you're point isnt very valid. You're just making yourself look foolish by arguing. Come on, you know you're fighting a losing battle. And I also think you know you're just reaching for an answer when you know you're not right. Give it up! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

This is just as bad as Steve Miller paying people to start threads hyping RD stuff before anyone knew about it. Except that Ant has you guys hugging his nuts even harder since you want to promote something without even getting anything in return(yet).

http://www.alphadamp.com

Alpha_Damp_650x78_banner.png

cant be added here

Again listing your system in your sig isnt advertising.

Keep pushing the envelope on this issue and Goob will turn off signatures all together. You have a few options A)Push the envelope and I ban you so you cant ruin it for everyone else B) Follow the rules so you can stay here and you dont ruin it for everyone or C) you stay here, disregard the rules and ruin it for everyone. Take your pick.

Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.
Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.
Moderators have no control over post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants