Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Collova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Scottsdale
AlphaDamp is a new sound deadening mat. A CLD sold in small mat that is more stout than anything you have ever used.

Since it is new to the market, AlphaDamp needs some exciting online representation, so I have been authorized to give away one box (20 sq ft) of AlphaDamp to 50 people. There area another 50 boxes up for grabs that someone else will be giving away or heavily discounting.

AlphaDamp will be ready to start shipping in 2-4 weeks. Pre-orders are being taken now at Alpha Damp but more importantly, reviews will be needed which is the point of this post.

We are looking for reviews, videos, blogs, tweets, facebook postings, likes and google +1 hits.

The more you are willing to do for us, the better your chances at getting some free AlphaDamp.

We will be giving away a few boxes per week for the next couple of months.

If interested, send an email to:

Admin@alphadamp.com

We will send you an autoreply with all the details. Once you have completes the steps in teh email, you will considered for a free box of AlphaDamp.

Thanks for your interest

ANT

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sig code is too big for any forum even with BB script. This is the Error message I get here, Diyma and CACO.

DIYMA

Your signature cannot be longer than 400 characters including BB code markup.

CarAudio.com

BB code url is not allowed.

CACo_Org

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

Phoenix Gold Forum

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 3 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

The Sig code is too big for any forum even with BB script. This is the Error message I get here, Diyma and CACO.
DIYMA

CarAudio.com

CACo_Org

Phoenix Gold Forum

same here

DIYMA

CarAudio.com

CACo_Org

Phoenix Gold Forum

OK

will work on getting that fixed.

ANT

try now guys

I can only control my forums. Whatever limits other forums put on sigs is up to them.

Just do your best. Kill the banner if it helps

ANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale