Status
Not open for further replies.
u dont do a video till you get picked and receive the product.. it says you have certain amount of time after receiving it to do the video. its worth sending 2 emails and puttin a pic in my sig if i can get a free product that i need anyhow and doin a review if i get it isnt that big of a deal

From the email:

Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product:

> - 1 Youtube videos created and posted on at least 3 forums

> - Written reviews with pics, posted on at least 3 forums

> - Forum Signature anchor links

>

> OPtional things that are appricated, and will help include:

> - Face book blasts

> - Twitter tweets

> - Google +1

or what?!

do you charge a credit card???

u dont do a video till you get picked and receive the product.. it says you have certain amount of time after receiving it to do the video. its worth sending 2 emails and puttin a pic in my sig if i can get a free product that i need anyhow and doin a review if i get it isnt that big of a deal
Exactly.

What I am asking for is pretty simple.

If you are interested in winning some AlphaDamp, and you are willing to help us with the promotion side of things, you need to start by:

1. Linking us on facebook at this location:

AlphaDamp.com - CLD Tiles for Vibration & SPL | Facebook

2. Putting our links or banner in your forum sig.

Once you do these things and show us that you have done then, then you become eligible to win the AlphDamp CLD Tiles

I will be selecting 50 winners out of all the people that qualify.

Every week I will be giving out product on the forums.

If you are not interested in jumping through the hoops, no worries.

This is how I am distributing my 50 boxes of promo material

Ken & Sue have another 50 boxes they are going to give out however they want to. They might not have something as elaborate set up I do, so you could just wait for them to announce their plans if you are not interest in my offer.

Not everyone will be, and I understand that.

ANT

Exactly.What I am asking for is pretty simple.

If you are interested in winning some AlphaDamp, and you are willing to help us with the promotion side of things, you need to start by:

1. Linking us on facebook at this location:

AlphaDamp.com - CLD Tiles for Vibration & SPL | Facebook

2. Putting our links or banner in your forum sig.

Once you do these things and show us that you have done then, then you become eligible to win the AlphDamp CLD Tiles

I will be selecting 50 winners out of all the people that qualify.

Every week I will be giving out product on the forums.

If you are not interested in jumping through the hoops, no worries.

This is how I am distributing my 50 boxes of promo material

Ken & Sue have another 50 boxes they are going to give out however they want to. They might not have something as elaborate set up I do, so you could just wait for them to announce their plans if you are not interest in my offer.

Not everyone will be, and I understand that.

ANT
Please answer this>>>

B]From the email:[/b]

Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product:

> - 1 Youtube videos created and posted on at least 3 forums

> - Written reviews with pics, posted on at least 3 forums

> - Forum Signature anchor links

>

> OPtional things that are appricated, and will help include:

> - Face book blasts

> - Twitter tweets

> - Google +1

or what?!

or what?!
Nope.

Good point though. I just changed the verbiage of the email to be a bit more clear. Two words was all I had to add.

"Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST agree to follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product"

There is no way for us to inforce that everyone follows though with their side of the deal, but chances are, if they are wiling to take all the steps we require just to entire, they are willing to follow through.

It is kind of a vetting process.

One thing I learned at Second Skin that there was about a 30% follow through rate with promotional giveaways. If I gace out 10 boxes, only 3 reviews would come back from the 10 people that promised to review it for us.

Now, I am a bit more picky with who I invest in.

I still dobt that 100% of the people will follow through but at least now, I am limiting my risk.

ANT

Nope.Good point though. I just changed the verbiage of the email to be a bit more clear. Two words was all I had to add.

"Every person we select to review AlphaDamp MUST agree to follow through with the following within 2 weeks of getting the product"

There is no way for us to inforce that everyone follows though with their side of the deal, but chances are, if they are wiling to take all the steps we require just to entire, they are willing to follow through.

It is kind of a vetting process.

One thing I learned at Second Skin that there was about a 30% follow through rate with promotional giveaways. If I gace out 10 boxes, only 3 reviews would come back from the 10 people that promised to review it for us.

Now, I am a bit more picky with who I invest in.

I still dobt that 100% of the people will follow through but at least now, I am limiting my risk.

ANT
I'll give it to you Ant, your a good promoter. you have done the numbers but one thing is... there's a product around here thats almost half as cheap and as good if not better then the AD.

I'd say cut your losses and start selling AT. There will be reviews soon that will show how the products match up and the price points will be what kills AD.

I'll give it to you Ant, your a good promoter. you have done the numbers but one thing is... there's a product around here thats almost half as cheap and as good if not better then the AD.
I'd say cut your losses and start selling AT. There will be reviews soon that will show how the products match up and the price points will be what kills AD.

I am not worried.

The price you see up right now is retail, and soon we will send out some coupon codes to take 20-30 & 40% off the cost of the product.

I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that a product with a 4 mil foil and 50 mils of butyl is "as good or better than AD" given that our foil is 2.5 time thicker, stronger and has an amazing adhesive. Plus, it is not even out yet. Making a comparison now based on anything other than the specs is just loyalty and fear speaking on behlaf of logic and data.

I know AT has a lot of loyal customers (as they should, dude is doing a great job at marketing his product and making people happy!) but I am not worried.

There is plenty of room in the market for all types of products at all price points.

This is a limited run of material anyhow.

26,600 sq feet of material is being produced (as we speak). Once it is gone, I am out of the game.

I am sure he will do great in the business world though. He is a smart kid and has proven to be very likeable.

I am sure I will be fine too.

ANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale