Last video of my setup!

i dig that car. interior leather ftw too

so you reduce the overall weight?

my elantra gt was so much more responsive without the additional 400lbs my system weight

i dig that car. interior leather ftw too
so you reduce the overall weight?

my elantra gt was so much more responsive without the additional 400lbs my system weight
Yeah, but i plan on replacing the front seats with Buddy Club race ones, my car still pulls hard with the system, i just dont like the stress its putting on my rear suspension. Chicago has some of the shittiest roads known to man.

Yeah, but i plan on replacing the front seats with Buddy Club race ones, my car still pulls hard with the system, i just dont like the stress its putting on my rear suspension. Chicago has some of the shittiest roads known to man.
men haven't been in quebec then

we got the worst road, it's well known.

Im about to do the same thing. I put 2 15" RE SE's in my car not even two days ago, already got a noise voilation. So im getting rid of my HU [Cheap indash], Sub(s) and Amp. A cousin is thinkin about trading me the system for a 94 deville. It needs a tranny tho, plus i got 2 cars already..

my car is basically the same way sealed off like it is, and i can't get loud at all off 750 watts. I must just be full of fail or something.
It probably has a bit to do with it loading off of the back glass as well. Dont feel bad, I cant get loud for **** either.

And BOTH of you need to take a trip threw Kansas, to see bad roads. Hell, our major highway has been under construction since 86, And they've just been tearing more into it as far as i can tell.

how much for the amp?
$500 + shipping obo, open to offers too. this amp is worth every penny, most 5 channel amps are good for the F/R but lack sub power, and vice versa. This amp does it all, and the tuning abilities are insane, you can run active with this amp. thats another thing other 5 channel amps cant to. its like new, and have a for sale thread as well with pics.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426615&highlight=nine.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.