Last Free Day Before School Starts

dbhittin
5,000+ posts

Banned
Van...Wa
Im goin to be Workin on my system all day, so i can out bump all the kids at school. Cant Wait. I have The New Clarion Pro Audio Deck, 300watt amp, Earthquake 15" in Ported Box. Pioneer Speakers. I should Out Hit Most the Kids there.

Today WAS my first day back. GO SOPHMORES!!!! Sorry, just had ta say it. When I get my car in the Spring, I know I'll out bump everyone at my school, cause I'll be about the only one w/ a system:p .

Theres a guy at my school who drives a Monte Carlo and has 3 Alpine type R 12's. i was over 100 yards away from his car and could feel the bass in my chest. ill never out thump him the way my funds are going. lol

Originally posted by thegunner Theres a guy at my school who drives a Monte Carlo and has 3 Alpine type R 12's. i was over 100 yards away from his car and could feel the bass in my chest. ill never out thump him the way my funds are going. lol
The force is with you young Jedi...you can defeat the evil bass master, with the help of Senior VIP Jedis.

What is your price range??? I'm sure I can help...

i only have about 400 bucks right now and my mom wont let me buy anything unless she has cold hard proof (like somebody drives there car to my house and she hears a difference in the systems) that what i buy will be better than what i have. i am open to any suggestions though so i can lay in wait till the time is right (Master Yoda). I am looking into buying 15s but i dont have jack for space i can only fit a 3cuft box without making my spare tire completely inaccesable. 29" across, 10" high and 16" out.

Originally posted by thegunner i only have about 400 bucks right now and my mom wont let me buy anything unless she has cold hard proof (like somebody drives there car to my house and she hears a difference in the systems) that what i buy will be better than what i have. i am open to any suggestions though so i can lay in wait till the time is right (Master Yoda). I am looking into buying 15s but i dont have jack for space i can only fit a 3cuft box without making my spare tire completely inaccesable. 29" across, 10" high and 16" out.
I'm not Master Yoda, but Loyd and Marshall, are...(well Loyd is more like Samuel L. Jackson) but anyway, how many watts does that amp put out???

Originally posted by thegunner Theres a guy at my school who drives a Monte Carlo and has 3 Alpine type R 12's. i was over 100 yards away from his car and could feel the bass in my chest. ill never out thump him the way my funds are going. lol
If ur not used to listening to a really really "bassy" system than you will notice it more than someone like myself would, or other people w/ very loud systems will. 3 Type-R 12" would def. hit hard, for sure.. but i bet that BigBassMan or Rangerman would be able to notice it as you or some other person w/ out a system will..

I think that is the way that it goes.. because i used to think that this kid had a wicked wicked loud system (which he did) 2 12" type-r's in an S-10.. i didn't even have a system @ the time, and i thought that was king shi']['. But then i got my M5's, and the 1000 watt amp, and i can not feel his bass anymore.. nor anybody else with anything smaller than an 18" sub, a pair of them.

When you upgrade to something like 2 Blueprint 12" subs.. (only good loud sub i can think of for around like 200 bucks) i bet you will think that ur going louder than the 3 type-r's. (if the blueprints are recieving enough power).

geezus i've been in school for 3 1/2 weeks already. of course my sub hasn't yet arrived so im not bumpin anybody out, but it will be here soon. elemental k-series 12 what?

go juniors

rco8786 ive also been in school for closing on 3 weeks.

DiamondAudiofan i have what i think is a bassy system, but this guys rocks my house. How many watts do those blueprints handle and what is their recomended box size because i don't have much space to work with. i can put in a max of probably 3.5cuft, but thats pushin it.

Rangerman what Jedi are you? my amp puts out a max of 1000 watts @4ohms. i run about 500 into 4 ohms. my subs are in my signature

Originally posted by thegunner rco8786 ive also been in school for closing on 3 weeks.

DiamondAudiofan i have what i think is a bassy system, but this guys rocks my house. How many watts do those blueprints handle and what is their recomended box size because i don't have much space to work with. i can put in a max of probably 3.5cuft, but thats pushin it.

Rangerman what Jedi are you? my amp puts out a max of 1000 watts @4ohms. i run about 500 into 4 ohms. my subs are in my signature
Elemental K sounds about right for you...I'm training to jet a degree in Jedi-ology...

So wait if you click buy now, then you get them shipped for 100 bucks? but after the 5th they cost 280 bucks? that ***** for me because i cant buy anything for another 10 months.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

because 2 subs and an amp ago i told my mom that i would be satified with what i had and not upgrade for a year. she is completely fed up with anything to do with car audio. i just now called her and told her about the elemental K and how the buy now option ends today and she might as well have fornicated me with an iron stick.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.