Last Free Day Before School Starts

Originally posted by thegunner because 2 subs and an amp ago i told my mom that i would be satified with what i had and not upgrade for a year. she is completely fed up with anything to do with car audio. i just now called her and told her about the elemental K and how the buy now option ends today and she might as well have fornicated me with an iron stick.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
Is there anyway I can talk to her??? Or will she kill me???

she about killed me, no tellin what she'd do to you, but the deal is bottom line i cant buy even a 1 ft section of wire until the end of the school year which is thankfully less than 1 calender year, but it would be great if in the mean time you could help me formulate the best spl system i could get with only 400-600 bucks and 3cuft total to work with.

I would really appreciate it

Originally posted by thegunner she about killed me, no tellin what she'd do to you, but the deal is bottom line i cant buy even a 1 ft section of wire until the end of the school year which is thankfully less than 1 calender year, but it would be great if in the mean time you could help me formulate the best spl system i could get with only 400-600 bucks and 3cuft total to work with.

I would really appreciate it
I would say the K and a JBL 600.1;)

I have a Pioneer DEH-P7400 HU (50x4), 2 12" Sony Xplod subs (got them for free, I would have picked something else), Pioneer 760w amp, subs are in a ported bandpass box. My MA Audio components are being shipped. Thats all for now. I installed it all myself, with very litle experience.Later,

Wade

because 2 subs and an amp ago i told my mom that i would be satified with what i had and not upgrade for a year. she is completely fed up with anything to do with car audio. i just now called her and told her about the elemental K and how the buy now option ends today and she might as well have fornicated me with an iron stick.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Keep putting pressure on Mom she will break. My parents did. As long as you prove that the system isnt running your life its a major interest to you then it might take awhile but just be patient.

I remember when my dad said i couldn't buy any "speakers" for a year, then I gave him my bazooka tube and installed his whole system and he broke, my mom isn't that way though she said "....brad, as long as i have a good radio and some decent speakers to put out some good music while im drivin, im happy..." one tip i used thegunner is try and show them one outrageous price for the subs u want and then show them the best price later on so they know that u shopped around and ur being mature, thats what i did and im bumpin now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.