• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I am shopping for amps, im not for sur ewhat i want. I want to stay below $300. I saw lanzar vibe 1200.1d for $260 it looked like it woudl be good, can anyone tell me about them. Or any other amps taht kick ass under $300.

ive found the jbl 1200.1 on yahoo stores for 300 its a sweet amp its usually around 320 at most other sites though spend the little extra and ge it you will be happy with it

Lanzar's had some known problems with those amps. I ordered a 1200D back in september, on the 2nd day of use it started blowing my main power fuse. I couldn't figure out the problem so I returned it for exchange. The replacement amp did the same thing. And when I tried to replace the in-line fuse the amp burned up. This time it was sent back to lanzar for service. The third amp has been going strong for a couple weeks now. I still don't know whether they repaired my blown one or just sent me a new one.

My general opinion is that if you happen to get a good one, they're great amps, but if you get a lemon it might be a headache to get a hold of one that's any good. Plus, Lanzar's customer support doesn't appear to be all that great. BTW, I just sold my 1200D on ebay, I'm replacing it with an optidrive 1000.1D.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.