Scar rp 1200 amp settings

Participant count
  • Participant list
More information is needed. What is the rest of the system, what are they being blended with? Speakers, HU, other amplification?

SDR's, dual VC, single VC, ohms rating per coil?

And it's Skar...

;)

I bought 2 scar sdr 12"s in pre fab box I have a scar RP 1200 amp . Where should my settings be set at ? Thanks for the feedback
80 Hz LPF, 30 Hz Subsonic, 12 dB Bass EQ (if it does not blend well with the front stage, set it to 6 dB). For the Gain, set it completely off, turn up radio to the loudest you would play it on a song you know well. Turn up bass knob halfway, turn Gain until bass sounds great with the front stage.
As you listen to the system you may want to make Gain adjustments. Do not hesitate to fiddle with it or the bass knob. You will eventually find the perfect spot for your music preference.

80 Hz LPF, 30 Hz Subsonic, 12 dB Bass EQ (if it does not blend well with the front stage, set it to 6 dB). For the Gain, set it completely off, turn up radio to the loudest you would play it on a song you know well. Turn up bass knob halfway, turn Gain until bass sounds great with the front stage.
As you listen to the system you may want to make Gain adjustments. Do not hesitate to fiddle with it or the bass knob. You will eventually find the perfect spot for your music preference.
Thanks for the input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...