jbl 1200.1 or lanzar 1200d?

• Thread starter steadyru
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Definetly the JBL 1200.1!!!! That is such a simple question. Lanzar is not exactly crap but it is close to it unless it is the Opti line. The JBL amp is of high quality and more the money, one of the best.

also, the jbl 1200 will put out 1200watts rms into a 2ohm load, while the lanzar 1200 will only put that out if run at a 1 ohm load and the jbl is more efficient than the lanzar.

I'm on my 3rd 1200D, the 1st two were lemons. If you get a good one the 1200D is a fine sub amp, but if you don't want to take a chance on dealing with the headache of warranty work/exchanges, don't get the Lanzar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.