lambo doors on my blaze?pimp or no?

if I was in your position, I shave the door handles, rack, and either bag or lower it before I'd consider the lambo doors. It definitely looks like it needs to be lowered some.

yea, like i said, idk how long the blaze will be my ride. so i dont wanna do all that and when its time 2 let her go, im not gettin wha i want or cant get rid of it. i would love to keep it and do all that to it. but house has 2 many cars as it is and moms is gettin new car soon so nowhere to park. and plus if i get the hoe, thats gonna be gettin all my money, drop,24s or 6s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and system.

if you don't plan on keeping the blaze leave it alone and focus your funds on the next ride. no point in wasting your time and money on something temporary. think about it for a while and once you've made your decision take it from there.

**** all that $ at 17, that's impressive. your $ or parents?
IDK why his profile says that he's 17, but hes not.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Maybe he was 17 when he first joined this forum?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.