lambo doors on my blaze?pimp or no?

its a bolt on, u can take it off when u get ready to do whaeva wit the car. i mean im prob not gonna be keepin teh car much longer anyway, cuz im lookin into an tahoe 07:naughty: but its hard to let the blaze go.
i know the feeling man. my 93' jimmy was my baby. them bishes get crazy loud for daily driver/competitor cars don't they.

xp58gp.jpg
whatever you do tho, please lower and loose the 22" badge(or 20, cant read it lol) asap!!!!!!!!!

its a 20'' badge its pretty low as it is wit all teh wait in the back and its 4x4. and like i said, i dont kno how much longer im gonna keep the blaze so roof rack and stuff like that isnt on my list rite now. plus i use the roof rack for gettin particle board lol.

yes they do and im scared that the tahoe wont be as loud u kno. cuz look at meade, he has 4 18s and alot of power and im not to far behind him wit wha i have and 1 2500d. so thats a really big reason y i dont wanna let the blaze go.
****, IMO blazers are prolly the best cars to get the loudest b/c they're so compact, yet still spacious. a tahoe i think would be just as loud but would take more to get as loud as the blazer. either way, both are awesome spl vehicles

yes they do and im scared that the tahoe wont be as loud u kno. cuz look at meade, he has 4 18s and alot of power and im not to far behind him wit wha i have and 1 2500d. so thats a really big reason y i dont wanna let the blaze go.
i don't know how but i managed a 148.4 with 1 L5 15" (custom made) and 800 watts in my old jimmy. not a AC mic either just in case you were curious.

They **** on a daily driver...at first they are a pretty cool novelty, but they get gay after a while, and bolt-on kits **** from what I've seen...either weld it on or don't do it at all.

Have a friend with a show car that he put them on (an 03 Expedition), and he kept them on for about 2-3 months then ditched them.

Plus, it'll look dumb only on 2 of the doors (I'm assuming you're only doing the front doors?).

I'd save the money and find somewhere else on the car to put it towards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.