lambo doors on my blaze?pimp or no?

well im almost to the point of gettin some lambos on the blaze, but be4 i do i wanna kno everyones opinion. i kno in the hood its the issshhhh and the ladies go crazy about it, but i go 2 carshows and cruisenites and i wanna kno wha u guys think about it. u think its a waste of money and should do sumthin else wit the cash or u guys think i should do it and give the blaze her wings.

im open to all suggestions. the kit will be a bolt on kit and i believe its between the diablo kit or some other kit a local guy uses. the kit he uses isnt the 12oclocks as we call em in teh chi(ones that go all the way up 90deg) his is the ones that go up on a angle. his price is fairly cheap. so guys let me kno wha u tthink about it on the blaze:up2somet:

Any other reason you can think of to do it other than the ladies like it?

Its really up to you......although I could think of about 189,243,193 things I would do before that.

How much does that cost, anyway?

would u do it for all four? i think it'd be cool, ive never seena blaze w/ lambo doors

u could also tru suicide doors, like on the rollsroyce. you'd just hafta switch the back doors.

xp58gp.jpg

im doin it for the wow factor, not juss cuz of the ladies. i mean its sumthin i have been wantin to do, but i dont wanna get em and not be satified. but my boy paid 1600 installed for his and mine should be around same price

IMO that's gayer than richard simons my man. Not to mention it decreases any form of resale or respectability lol. i guess i'm glad i dont live in IL the girls seem lacking.

IMO that's gayer than richard simons my man. Not to mention it decreases any form of resale or respectability lol. i guess i'm glad i dont live in IL the girls seem lacking.
richard simmons is your man? what the deuce.

i wouldnt do it, what if you cant get in because its too narrow?

its a bolt on, u can take it off when u get ready to do whaeva wit the car. i mean im prob not gonna be keepin teh car much longer anyway, cuz im lookin into an tahoe 07:naughty: but its hard to let the blaze go.

I'd say no... but if you got the cash and nothing better to do then yes... you'll get lots of attention for sure...

I like to look at lambo doors but I don't think I could ever own a car with them... they are a ***** on my buddy's car... he always has problems with them, they became unaligned somehow and it takes a while to get them closed, I always hit my head getting out... but it depends what you want. Ladies will love it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.