Helix/DD Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

pfft

CarAudio.com Recruit
Had the shop, Streamline Audio in Vancouver WA, build the system. Vehicle is a 2007 Toyota Tundra. I had planned on installing system myself, but my job took all my time, and I m not getting any younger. I had a bin of equipment I had accumulated/purchased over time, and finally decided to just have a shop install it all. I had power from the battery ran already, (1/0 Kollassus Fleks 5145 OFC). Removed the rear seats. That in itself opened up endless posibilities. Anyway I sound deadened entire truck with GP Car Audio STFU deadener, (except under the headliner.) Inside the four doors, and behind door panels are deadened with some thinner deadener. Used Killmat for that. Amps and dsp have their own enclosure which is mounted behind sub enclosure on rear of cab. Two fans ventilate amps. Power upgrade - DC Power 270 amp HO alt. Also had shop install a JY Power hybrid cap to help smooth out power delivery. Head unit - Kenwood Excellon DDX6904s. DSP - Helix DSP.3S. 4 Ch amp - Helix C4, (This amp is a beauty.) 4 CH is powering Hertz MPK 1650.3 drivers in active configuration. Mono block - DD Audio M2000, (which apparently is discontinued). M2000 is powering 2 - 10" DD Audio 3510i subs, (which are also discontinued). Subs were custom built to remove some of the stiffness. A layer of spiders was left off, and also a "strength performance cone" was added. Shop didn t take many pics, but did manage a few.

Build Photo
  1. Okay

Attachments

• audio1.jpg
    audio1.jpg
    857 KB · Views: 4
  • audio2.jpg
    audio2.jpg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 5
  • audio3.jpg
    audio3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3