Kicker Key Amps, Any Good or Stay Away? Looking for 5 channel setup.

Reding

CarAudio.com Newbie
Murica
Good morning!

I am looking at buying both of the Kicker Key amps (I am looking at the 4 channel key to run 4 Kicker KS Component speakers, and the sub for a Kicker CompRT 8" sub), and was wondering if anyone had any experience/insight on them? I love the size factor and that I can install them pretty much anywhere (I am looking to install them behind my dash, as I have a 2013 Honda Odyssey with plenty of mounting room behind there), and I am looking to keep my stock head unit to retain the factory rear entertainment system.

I currently have a Kicker ZX600.4 sitting in my garage from a previous car, but it is a very large amp and I would like to get a 5 channel amp with a smaller footprint. I have also been looking at the other Kicker amps (I like the EQ feature on the IQ series), but was also wondering if there were better amps for the money (or less). I am wanting around 50-75 watts RMS x4 @ 4ohms for the door speakers, and around 300 watts RMS @ 2-4 ohms for the sub. I saw the Soundstream Picasso 5 channel and that one has my interest as well (but I have never heard of nor used a Soundstream product). My amp budget is flexible, but I am trying to avoid spending $1k+ on a 5 channel amp.

Any help/insight would be appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...