Need help with gain output!!

jovanny

CarAudio.com Newbie
I've just installed new sound system trying to get everything to work properly.
Got everything hooked up and trying to set the gain for the subwoofer I have a 2000 watt skar amp, 2 12inch 600 rms skar subwoofers (dual 2ohm) trying to run it at 2ohm for 1200 watt.
I've learned voltage √ watt*ohm but when I use my multimeter I only get 1volt ac no matter what. Regardless how high the gain is set at. It's always 1 volt ac

Yes. Is that the problem? Do I need to have them disconnect? I didn't think to disconnect because even when changing the gain I hear no sound differences at all.
Yes, disconnect them. We can move forward from there.
When setting gain, turn off all bass boosting, but raise Bass to maximum on the radio's EQ. Also, radio volume to 75%.

Yes, disconnect them. We can move forward from there.
When setting gain, turn off all bass boosting, but raise Bass to maximum on the radio's EQ. Also, radio volume to 75%.
Okay I turned off the bass boosting. Have the radio volume at 75% and for the bass on the EQ at max I believe.

Attachments

• 20220219_183427.jpg
    20220219_183427.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 34
Still getting same results 1 volt ac no matter where the gain is set at. Something must be wrong here speakers work fine with amp on gain side.

Make sure the sub level adjustment is turned up some I usually go a few clicks before Max. Turn up any source volume adjustments also if it has it. I usually go above 3/4 volume that low you probably only hitting 1v I go 55/62 on my pioneer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...