JL TW5 build log

I'm looking forward to seeing these subs, and the rest of the build should be sweet.

Thanks for reminding me of fuel prices lol, filled up yesterday and the price DROPPED, yes dropped but 4 cents since last time I filled up lol, was only $4.75 for my diesel instead of the $4.79 I been paying for the past couple of months.

bones I also just got a pair of these in but its going to be a week or 2 before I even start with the install. Let me know how you like them, and on your downfiring question I had a Titan back in January and I like the downfiring sound above all else in it. seemed to sound the best and got the loudest. Good luck and subscribed.

bones I also just got a pair of these in but its going to be a week or 2 before I even start with the install. Let me know how you like them, and on your downfiring question I had a Titan back in January and I like the downfiring sound above all else in it. seemed to sound the best and got the loudest. Good luck and subscribed.
the one i heard that got me to buy them was very impressive.

i prefer downfiring myself. also helps to be able to have storage area

not getting a lot done very fast with the heat and my driveway being blacktop

heres what the box will look like though. simple design but i didnt want to deal with designing it

thanks to BuckyBoy again for the design

http://www.smcustomz.com

i havent decided what to do with the amp yet

302sz8g.jpg

UPDATE on the subs

i was wrong it wasnt UPS delivering them they are on FEDEX so may be here tomorrow

i have to call my friends shop around 10 to see if they are there

when down firing like that, how far off the floor does the speakers need to be? does it make a difference?
at least a couple inches

i decided on using 4"

along the back im going to get some 1/4" ply and round off the rear to help get everything moving forward

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.